- Outlook App (PC): Launch Microsoft Outlook → Compose a New Email → Fill in the necessary details → Press the Windows +; keys (Windows) or Control+Command+Space keys (Mac) → Select an emoji from the dialog box.
- Outlook Website: Open browser→ Go to Outlook website → Sign in → Compose a New Email→ Fill in the details → Click the emoji icon → Select an emoji.
- Outlook Mobile App: Launch Microsoft Outlook → Fill in the details → Compose a mail → Tap the emoji icon → Click an emoji.
Microsoft Outlook is a popular email client, and it is one of the best alternatives to Gmail. Outlook is part of MS Suite that offers 99 gigabytes of archiving data. It is equipped with several features, such as flagging and color coding, email search, dark mode, and more. In addition, you can also add and send emojis in Outlook. Emoji is a symbol or icon that represents an emotion or idea. Adding emojis to Outlook mail makes your mail catch attention and leads to higher response rates compared to traditional mail. You can easily add the Emoji symbol on Outlook using the Windows Emoji Picker or Character Viewer.
How to Insert Emojis in Outlook Message [Outlook App]
(1) Launch the Microsoft Outlook on your Mac or Windows PC.
(2) Click on the option New Email.
(3) Hit the To field and enter the receiver’s email ID. Then, fill in the Subject field.
(4) Start typing your mail and place the cursor where you want to insert the emoji.
(5) Press the following keys on your device to add the emoji to your Outlook email.
- Windows: Press the Windows Key + ; (semi-colon) key (OR) Windows Key +. (full stop) key at the same time to open the emoji dialog box.
- Mac: Press the Control+Command+Space keys simultaneously to get the emoji dialog box.
(6) Select the emoji you wish to add from the emoji dialog box.
(7) After completing the mail, tap Send to send the mail.
How to Add Emojis in Microsoft Outlook [Outlook Website]
(1) Open a browser on your Mac or Windows PC.
(2) Visit the official website of Outlook.
(3) Hit the Sign in button and enter your account credentials.
(4) Select the option New message and fill in the required details.
(5) Compose a mail and place the cursor pointer where you intend to insert the emoji.
(6) Click on the Emoji icon displayed in the editing tools section.
(7) Select an emoji from the list and tap Send after completing the mail.
How to Insert Emojis in MS Outlook [Outlook Mobile App]
(2) Fill in the necessary details like To and Subject.
(3) Start composing a mail and tap the cursor pointer in the mail.
(4) On the virtual keyboard, click the Emoji icon button.
(5) Tap your desired emoji to add it to the Outlook mail.
Like adding Emoji in MS Word, you can also use the Alt Codes to insert your desired emoji symbol on Microsoft Outlook.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Press the Windows +; key (Windows) or Control+Command+Space (Mac) keys to open the Emoji box.
* Look for the 😂 symbol and select it to add.
Click on the Emoji icon on your mobile keyboard and tap an emoji to insert it into Outlook mail.
The shortcut keys to get the emoji dialog box on Mac are Control+Command+Space.