Spotify is a Digital Music Streaming Platform where you can find millions and millions of songs from various artists around the world. And another luck for Spotify users is that it is compatible with Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows, And web browsers like Google, Firefox, Opera, Edge, and Safari. We can also Play Spotify Music on Apple TV not only in newer generations but also in older ones too which we will discuss further.
How to Play Spotify Music on Apple TV?
It totally depends on the What Apple TV model you actually own. You can download and enjoy the Spotify Application from App Store on your Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD whereas in other models and older generations you need to have an additional external set up to enjoy your Spotify.
Spotify App on Apple 4th Gen and HD TV
1. On Apple TV go to App store. And then Search for Spotify.
2. Select Install / Get to download the Application.
3. Then the Spotify application will appear on your home screen.
4. Now launch the application. If you already have an existing account juts login to your account. A code will appear on your Apple TV screen.
5. In a web browser visit the Website Spotify Pair. Login into your account. Or Sign Up for a new Spotify account.
6. After that just enter the code that TV shows and now you are done. And you will see “Your Device has been Paired Successfully” message on your Website.
This method will work on all Apple TV which has the App store pre-installed. Else you can use the alternative method available below to listen to your favorite on Apple TV.
Play Spotify on Apple TV 1st to 3rd Gen Models
1. Apple TV 1st to 3rd doesn’t have an App store so you can just Use the Airplay feature to stream Spotify music.
2. Download Spotify application from App store on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Connect the device and your TV to the same WiFi Network.
4. Login to your Spotify application and play your favorite content.
5. Then you can find the Device available icon at the bottom of your screen tap and then click on the More Devices option. Select your Apple TV.
6. If you are using Mac then System Preferences >> Sound >> Output >> Airplay. Select the TV in available devices.
And that’s it! Now the music you selected will play on your Apple TV.
Related: Apple Music on Apple Watch
Before anything make sure Airplay is enabled on your Apple TV. Still finding Difficulties or having any suggestions write to us in the comment section.