Smartwatches are all about innovation in technology, and that made communication and other things easier for you. Apple Watch is the most feature-rich and popular smartwatches available in the market. There are myriad things that we can do by tapping the gorgeous little device right from our wrists. Further, Apple Watch offers lots of unique features. Among them monitoring blood pressure is an excellent feature. However, you cannot monitor the blood pressure directly on Apple Watch. So, let us look at the alternative ways to monitor blood pressure on Apple Watch.
How to Monitor Blood Pressure on Apple Watch
As mentioned, monitoring the blood pressure on Apple Watch isn’t straightforward. We are going to use the QardioArm blood pressure monitor to check the BP. It gives you the most accurate reading. Further, the device must be compatible with Apple Watch and Apple Health apps. And to check the BP, you need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone at first. Once paired, follow the steps given below.
On your iPhone
1. Navigate to the App Store on your iPhone to download the Qardio Heart Health app.
2. Next, open the Watch app on your iPhone and press the My Watch tab.
3. Scroll down and select the Qardio app.
4. Go ahead and press the toggle next to Show App on Apple Watch to turn it on.
5. Now, you can see the Qardio app visible on your Apple Watch too.
On your Apple Watch
You have to buy QardioArm wireless blood pressure device. It is validated, and FDA-approved. Now, follow the steps given below to pair QardioArm with the Qardio app to monitor BP.
1. First, wear the QardioArm monitor on your upper arm.
2. Now, with the Qardio app open, touch your iPhone with the QardioArm device. When you get the prompt, accept the pairing request.
3. Proceed to tap on the Green Start button.
4. Then, wait for the readings to appear on the Apple Watch screen.
Related: ECG on Apple Watch | Features & Guide to Setup and Measure
5. If you want to know your Blood Pressure history, click the History option to know.
How to Connect QardioArm with Apple Health
If you know to connect QardioArm with Apple Watch, you can store your Blood Pressure each time you monitor. And that will help you to have a healthy life.
1. Launch the Qardio app on your iPhone.
2. Click the Q icon from the top of the screen.
3. Further, go to Settings.
4. Next, tap to enable Integrate with Apple Health.
5. Then, Allow permission to share basic data between Apple Health and Qardio.
Qardio provides 3 years warranty and 90 days of money-back policy for QardioArm. And with this monitor, you also get the most accurate reading. This is the best way to monitor blood pressure on your Apple Watch. If you have any doubt related to this article, do let us know in the comments section.