Nvidia Control Panel is a controller for Nvidia graphics. With this control panel, you can access games and other graphical rendering tools. It contains information about procedural steps for performing common tasks and configuring your Nvidia hardware. The latest version of the Nvidia control panel is 8.1.958. In this tutorial, let’s see how to open Nvidia Control Panel on Windows and Mac.
How to Open Nvidia Control Panel on Windows PC
Note: Before going to the steps, make sure the Nvidia Control Panel is installed on your device. This would work on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 10, 8, and 7.
1) Right-click on your Windows home screen.
2) Click on Nvidia Control Panel.
If you don’t find the option on the desktop, it means that Nvidia is hidden. For this, follow the alternative way.
1) Press Windows + R keys at a time.
2) In the Run box, type Control and click on OK.
3) On the Control Panel, Go to View by and select Large icons.
4) In that, find Nvidia Control Panel and select it.
5) On the Nvidia Control Panel, Click on Desktop from the top menu.
6) Then, Select Add Desktop Context Menu.
7) Now, right-click on your desktop, you will find the Nvidia Control Panel option.
Note: Windows XP users can double click on the Nvidia Control Panel icon, and Windows Vista users can open Additional Options on the control panel and click on Nvidia Control Panel.
How to Open Nvidia Control Panel on Mac
1) Turn on your Mac PC and go to the home screen.
2) From the menu bar, click on the Nvidia eye icon from the panel.
3) Click on the Nvidia web driver or Open Nvidia Driver Manager preference option.
4) Now, you can manage Nvidia Driver on Mac.
How to Update Nvidia Control Panel on Windows
You can update Nvidia Control Panel using GeForce Experience. To update, follow the steps given below.
1) Download and install GeForce Experience on your Windows PC from its website.
2) Launch the app and click on Drivers from the top panel.
3) Click on Check Update.
4) If there is an update available, then update it on your PC.
Related: How to Uninstall Nvidia Drivers on Windows [4 Easy Ways]
Using Nvidia Control Panel, you can access games and graphical rendering tools. It offers a lot of graphical tools and features, so it is useful for gamers and video editors. Now, you can make use of the above-listed steps to open the Nvidia control panel on Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comment section,