Fossil has its own set of smartwatches running on Wear OS, Google’s Android OS designed for smartwatches. As we all know, the main feature of the Fossil smartwatch is fitness tracking. It can track your footsteps, distance traveled, calories burnt. Now, the latest features include heart rate monitoring and blood pressure. Moreover, few models can be used to make calls, hear music, reply to messages, and much more from the wrist. Like other electronic gadgets, you need to reset your Fossil Smartwatch whenever you’re encountering performance issues.
Reset Fossil Smartwatch
Upon resetting your Fossil watch, you will lose all the following details
- All the data that you stored on the smartwatch.
- The apps that you added and data related to those apps.
- All the system settings and preferences that you configured.
- It will unpair from your paired phone automatically.
Steps to Reset
There is only one way to reset the Fossil smartwatches.
Step 1: Press the middle button on your watch to wake up.
Step 2: Swipe down from the top or press the middle button again. It will open the app menu.
Step 3: Click the Settings app and then choose the System settings.
Step 4: Choose the Disconnect & Reset option. If you can’t find this option, tap Unpair with the phone.
Step 5: Tap the Done option, and the watch will start to reset.
Your smartwatch will be reset to its factory settings after the restart.
1. How to troubleshoot common issues on Fossil smartwatch?
- Check whether the phone and watch are connected across the Bluetooth.
- Try restarting your phone and watch.
- If nothing works, then go for the reset.
2. How to Restart Fossil smartwatch?
Turn on your Fossil smartwatch >> Go to Settings >> System >> Scroll down and tap Restart.
3. Can I use the smartphone to reset?
If your mobile and watch are connected via the Wear OS app, you can control your watch right from your paired phone. But, resetting is only possible through the watch.
4. Does resetting erase everything?
No. The system default apps will be kept installed. Only the settings and preferences that your configured will be erased. Likewise, you will also lose the apps that you installed manually.
And that is it about resetting Fossil smartwatches. If you need more clarity, write to us in the comments section below. We will come with a possible solution.