Samsung, the top player in the electronic industry, has its kind of smartwatches. Like Apple Watches, they are very popular and easily accessible by all kinds of users. Various versions of Galaxy watches are available and easily pairable with Android and iOS devices. Like other gadgets, you may performance-related fixes at some times, and the best way to fix it by restarting the Watch. Here are some of the reasons to restart your Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch:
- While experiencing performance-related issues, the first thing we wanted to do is to restart the Watch.
- Smartwatch is also like a mini-computer, and you will get benefit out of restarting. It also solves small issues like hanging, a frozen screen, and more.
- Restart is the best option Watch takes too much time to start up or launch an app.
- When you feel the Watch is not too fast to respond to your commands.
- You can also restart when the charge drains too fast and regularly.
Steps to Restart Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch
Restarting the Samsung Galaxy smartwatch is very easy and doesn’t take more than 2 minutes.
Step 1: Unlock or turn on the Samsung Galaxy smartwatch by simply pressing the home button.
Step 2: Press and hold the home button until you find the Options menu.
Step 3: From the options menu, tap “Power Off.” Now, your device will turn off.
Step 4: Once turned off, wait for a few minutes.
Step 5: Now, press and hold the home button until you see the Samsung Galaxy watch logo on your watch screen.
1. Can we restart the Samsung galaxy watch from the mobile app?
No. You can’t restart the Samsung Galaxy Watch with the help of a paired Phone.
2. Does restart will cause any loss of data?
No, you will not lose any data. It just turns off and then turns on your Watch.
3. What if restarting doesn’t fix my issue?
Sometimes your Watch would have got too much to handle. It cannot be solved by restarting. In that case, resetting the Samsung smartwatch will help you as it will wipe out all the data. Moreover, it will restore the Watch to factory settings.
Still, got questions on your mind or any other suggestions? Spill the beans in the comment section.