Xbox gaming consoles have a lot of cool features to offer. One of the highlighting features is that you can stream your Xbox One games to your PC. It is like casting a video from a smartphone to a TV. With this feature, you can play games with your PC wherever you want. Though the feature seems to be more advanced, you have to follow simple steps to connect your Xbox to your PC.
Before getting into the steps, make sure that your PC is running on the latest version of Windows OS. If your PC doesn’t have the Xbox Console Companion app, install the app from the Microsoft Store.
How to Stream Xbox One to PC?
(1) On your Xbox One, go to Settings.
(2) On the Settings menu, choose the Preferences option.
(3) Under the System & App, tick the checkbox, Allow game streaming to other devices.
(4) Now, connect your PC to the same WiFi network as your Xbox One.
(5) Then, open the Xbox Companion app. Tap the Connection icon on the bottom right of the screen.
(6) Your Xbox One device will appear. Click the Connect button.
(7) On the next screen, click the Stream button.
(8) Now, you get the connecting screen.
(9) When connected, you will get to choose the game you want to play.
(10) The game will be streamed on your Xbox connected TV and on your PC.
Stream Xbox One to PC: Additional Things
If you want to control the game directly from your PC, you need to have additional game controllers for your PC. With that controller, you can play the game without the need for Xbox One.
If you want access to in-game streaming and party chat, you can connect external devices like a microphone or headset to your PC. With a headset, you can get to talk and listen to the chat.
Related: How to Watch TV on Xbox Consoles?
How to Change Streaming Video Quality?
If the internet connection is not sufficient, you will experience lagging while streaming. To eliminate the issue, you can adjust the streaming video quality based on your internet connection.
(1) On the Xbox Companion app, go to Settings and choose Xbox One tab.
(2) Under Streaming quality, choose the preferred quality.
These are the simple steps you need to follow to stream the games from your Xbox One console to PC. By doing this, you can play games right from your PC without doing anything on your gaming console. Like this, there are many cool features in the Xbox console. To know all these features, follow our space.