With the new Apple Watch Series 6 and the new features, the internet is going bang with it. Among all the new features, the ability to measure the blood oxygen level is the most talked-about feature. If you are an Apple Watch user or going to buy the new Watch, there are things that you need to know. One such thing is how to turn off the Apple Watch.
What is the main purpose of a watch? To show the time, right. But, Apple Watch can do more than that. As a smartwatch, you have to turn off the watch at times. Turning off the watch means shutting down the device just like your smartphone and PC.
How to Turn Off Apple Watch?
(1) Press and hold the Side button until the three sliders appears.
(2) Slide the Power Off slider to turn off the watch.
(3) The watch will turn off.
(4) To turn on, press the hold the same Side button until the Apple logo appears.
Force Restart Your Watch
If the Side button is not working, you can use this method to force restart the Watch.
(1) Press and hold both the Side button and the Digital Crown button.
(2) Release the button when you see the Apple logo.
(3) The watch will turn off and turn on again automatically.
A force restart is only recommended when the watch is not responding to any of your commands. Doing force restart frequently will damage the battery consumption of the device.
Note: You can’t turn off your Watch while it is charging. You have to remove your watch from the charging port.
As far as Apple Watches are concerned, you don’t have to turn off the watch at any point. The primary function of the watch is to showtime. Turning off the Apple Watch won’t be necessary for many situations. But, when the device is not responding or when it hangs, you can go for the turn off option as a go-to way. To know about Apple Watches, follow our space.