Voice Assistant on Samsung Galaxy Watch is one of the fascinating features. When it is on, it will describe any option which is tapped. When you double-tap the option, it will perform the specified function. For new users, it is one of the best features to know all the new features in the watch. But, when you get used to all the features, you need to turn off the Voice Assistant on your Galaxy Watch.
The voice assistant may be annoying to some users when every time a voice is telling what is what and how to use the watch. If you are one of them, Samsung Galaxy Watch allows you to turn off the Voice Assistant feature. You can turn off and turn on the feature any time you want.
Turn off Voice Assistant on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
(1) Press the Home button. This will show you all the apps on the watch.
(2) Tap on the Settings icon to select it. Double-tap it to open the Settings menu.
(3) Go to the Accessibility option and double-tap it to open.
(4) On the Accessibility screen, double-tap on the Screen reader option.
(5) The Voice Assistant option will appear. Double-tap the Voice Assistant option.
(6) Turn off the Voice Assistant toggle by double-tapping the toggle.
(7) From now on, you won’t get any voice assistant commands. To turn on the voice assistant, turn on the toggle by double-tapping it.
Turn off Voice Assistant on Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
(1) Press the Home button on your watch.
(2) A bunch of apps will appear. Tap on the S Voice app.
(3) Now, a screen with a mic-shaped icon will appear. Tap on the More icon (three-dotted icon) to open the options menu.
(4) Tap the Voice feedback option to turn off.
(5) When it is turned off, you will see a slash on the Voice feedback icon.
(6) To turn on the Voice feedback, tap on the icon. It will turn on.
Related: How to Turn Off Samsung Smart TV?
These are the two ways that you can use to turn off/on the Voice Assistant on Samsung Galaxy Watch. Use the voice assistant to know what is the feature and what it will do. Once you know all the features, turn off the Voice Assistant and use the watch in a subtle way.