LG Smart TV is one of the major competitors in the world of Smart TV. It was known for its OLED displays and its features. All the LG Smart TVs manufactured with WebOS with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built-in, so you can control your smart TV using voice command. It also works with Apple Airplay and Apple HomeKit. WebOS is similar to that of Android OS. Like Android Playstore, LG Smart TV has an LG content store from which you can download all your apps needed. In the upcoming article, we are gonna see how to update Apps on LG smart TV.
Why Should We Update Apps on LG Smart TV?
Firstly, an App needs to be updated regularly in order to have good performance and bug-free usage. An update is mostly done when new features are added to the app. Updating apps on LG Smart TV is an easy process. There are two ways to update the app on LG smart TV.
- Update All Apps on LG Smart TV
- Individual App Update on LG Smart TV
How to Update All Apps on LG Smart TV?
(1) Turn on your LG smart TV.
(2) Click Home button on your LG smart TV remote.
(3) Move the pointer using remote towards LG content store
(4) Now select Apps from the categories panel.
(5) Select My Apps from the Apps side panel.
(6) Click on Update All from the top right corner above the App list.
(7) Once the Update All clicked, all the app available for updates will start updating.
How to Update a Particular App?
(1) Turn on your LG Smart TV.
(2) Now Click Home Button from your LG smart TV remote.
(3) Glide your pointer using your remote towards LG content store.
(4) From the categories panel select Apps.
(5) Now select My Apps from the Apps side panel.
(6) Select the App which your need to update from the list of available apps.
(7) Click on Update below the App icon.
Related: How to Update Apps on Vizio Smart TV?
Now you can update all your applications on your LG smart TV to its current version and can avail of all the new features by following the simple steps provided above. Let us if you any doubts about updating on your LG Smart TV in the comment section below. For more tech-related articles explore the site.