Cinemax is one of the most popular streaming channels in the world. The platform has an extensive video library of blockbuster movies, TV shows, original series, on-demand video, and more. As far as Roku is concerned, Cinemax is not available as a standalone channel in the Roku Channel Store. But that is not the end of hope. You can watch Cinemax on Roku using the Roku Channel app.
Apart from all this, Cinemax is a popular American premium cable and television network owned by HBO. Cinemax on Roku Channel costs $9.99 per month and it is also available as add-ons in the streaming services. It also costs the same price in the streaming services.
Watch Cinemax on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote to go to the Roku home screen.
2. Navigate to the Streaming channel option.
3. Further, click on Search Channels.
4. In the search bar, enter The Roku Channel using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Further, select the Roku Channel from the search results.
6. Click on the Add channel button on The Roku Channel app info page.
7. Once the channel is installed on your Roku device, launch the channel and navigate to the Browser Premium subscription section.
8. Further, choose the Cinemax add-on and complete the payment process.
9. Once the payment is accepted, you get access to all the content you want to watch.
Related: How to Add Channels on Roku
Alternative ways to watch Cinemax on Roku
You can also watch Cinemax on Roku devices using the streaming apps such as Hulu, Amazon Prime Video. These apps are available in the Roku Channel Store to install on the Roku device.
Hulu is a subscription-based streaming service and it offers 70+ live TV channels to stream. So if you have a Hulu or Hulu+Live TV subscription, then you can add Cinemax as an add-on to your Hulu app. It offers 50 hours of cloud DVR storage and simultaneous streaming on 3 devices. You can visit the Hulu website to look at the Cinemax add-on in the subscription.
2. Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is a streaming app to watch live TV channels as well as on-demand content. If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, then watching Cinemax on Roku is easy. Among the few services that have Cinemax as an ad-on. You can watch movies, series, TV channels on the Prime Video app. It also offers offline streaming of the content.
To Wrap Things Up
Hence, we have discussed all the possible ways in which you can watch Cinemax on your Roku device. Cinemax regularly fills the content library with new content for endless streaming. If you have any doubts about the above guide, please mention them in the comments below. For more articles on your streaming problems checkout our blog.