NBC stands for National Broadcasting Company owned by Comcast is by far one of the most known entertainment networks in the United States. The network owns a bunch of popular channels like SYFY, E! Bravo, USA, and NBC News. When it comes to NBC on Firestick, the app is officially available in the Amazon App Store and you can download the app directly from there. The network has TV channels in every genre out there from entertainment to News.
How to Install NBC on Firestick
1. Start the Firestick device and go to the Home screen.
2 . Select the Find tab and click the Search option.
3. Type in NBC on the search bar and select the NBC app from the search results.
4. On the NBC app info page, select the Get button to install the app.
5 After the downloading is complete, click on the Open button to launch the NBC app on Firestick.
Activate NBC with NBC Universal Profile
1. Initially on the welcome screen, click on the More Button then on the next screen click on the My Profile option.
2. Your TV screen will display an Activation code.
3.. Now from your smartphone or computer visit the NBC Activation Website on that device and enter the code on your Fire TV screen.
3. Finally, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the sign-in process.
Related: How to Watch NBC on Roku
Activate NBC with Pay-TV Service Provider
1. If you have a Pay TV subscription that you want to use to watch NBC then click on the Link button under the TV Provider option.
2. From the list of available TV providers select your service. If you don’t see your provider on the list then, click on the Search Full List button and choose your provider.
3. Sign in with your Pay-TV service credentials and follow the on-screen instructions to finish activation.
Related: How to Stream NBC on Apple TV
Alternative Way to Install NBC on Firestick
You can also install the NBC app on your Firestick device from the Amazon official website with the same account login.
1. Visit the Amazon Official Website using your smartphone or computer.
2. Select the Sign In button and sign in with your Amazon account.
3. Further, enter NBC in the search bar and search for it.
4. Then, select the NBC app from the search results.
5. Click on the Get button on the App info page to download the app on your device.
6. From the list of devices signed into your amazon account, select your Firestick device. The NBC app will be automatically installed on your device.
We have discussed all you need to know about NBC on Firestick. You can use either of the above methods and it will work just fine. But when it comes to activation make sure to choose between the NBC account or TV provider depending on what you have subscribed to.