Super Bowl is the annual championship game of the National Football League (NFL). NFL is the most popular football league in the United States. It has two conferences, namely NFC (National Football Conference) and AFC (American Football Conference). Totally, 32 teams take part in two different conferences of 16 each, and the winner of each conference will play the Super Bowl game. Usually, the Super Bowl match will be conducted in the month of February. This season’s Super Bowl will take place one week later than usual, on Sunday, February 13, 2022, at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. You can watch the Super Bowl match with your TV subscription. If you have an Apple TV, you can watch the Super Bowl match using the NFL app. If you want to stream Super Bowl for free on Apple TV, you must go with the Fox Sports app.
How to Watch Super Bowl on Apple TV Using NFL App
To stream from the NFL app, you must have an NFL Game Pass subscription which costs $9.99 per month.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect it to your home network.
2. From your Apple TV home screen, launch the App Store.
3. Click the Search icon and search for the NFL app with the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results.
5. Further, click Get to install the NFL app on Apple TV.
6. Once installed, launch the NFL app.
7. You will receive an Activation Code on the screen.
8. Open any browser and visit nfl.com/activate/.
9. Enter your Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
10. Sign in with the necessary credentials of the NFL Game Pass subscription.
11. Now, the app on your Apple TV will be activated immediately, and you can watch the match live on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Super Bowl on Apple TV Using Fox Sports App
Using the Fox Sports app is the easiest way to watch Super Bowl on Apple TV. Before going with the steps, you should create a user profile on Fox Sports.
1. Launch your Apple TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Go to the App Store and search for the Fox Sports app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app from the suggestions.
4. Click Get to install Fox Sports on Apple TV.
5. Once installed, launch the app and sign in with your profile.
6. Go to the NFL section and start watching the Super Bowl match on Apple TV for free.
These are the two ways to watch Super Bowl match on Apple TV. Along with NFL and Fox Sports apps, you can also use Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, YouTube TV apps to watch the Super Bowl match. The next Super Bowl match is scheduled for 6:30 PM. ET/3.30 PM PT on February 13. If you have any questions related to this article, you can ask us in the comments section.