Lucifer has become one of the biggest hit series on Netflix. The cast includes Tom Ellis, Kevin Alejandro, Lauren Germen, Scarlett Estevez, Lesley-Ann Brandt, D.B.Woodside, and Rachel Harris. The American fantasy series is completely based on DC Comic characters created by Sam Kieth, Mike Dringenberg, and Neil Gaiman taken from a comic book called ‘The Sandman.’ If you look forward to watching Lucifer on Roku, go ahead with the procedure provided below.
The story of the series follows Lucifer Morningstar (Tom Ellis), the devil. And the series is all about how the devil helps to solve murder mysteries. So far, there are 6 seasons and 93 episodes released in this Series. Netflix has taken over the series after Fox launches the first three seasons. And all the episodes are available to watch on Netflix. Let us look at the methods on how we can watch Lucifer on Roku!
How to Watch Lucifer on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to your Smart TV’s HDMI port.
2. And then press the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Scroll down and select Streaming Channel in the side panel menu.
4. Click on the search bar and start typing Netflix.
5. Open Netflix Channel in the suggestion list, and select Add Channel button in it.
6. Tap on Ok to confirm the action.
7. Navigate to the Go to Channel tab and launch Netflix app.
8. Sign in using your Netflix account credentials.
9. Type Lucifer in the search bar and locate the series.
Related: How to Install Sling TV on Roku Connected TV
10. Once you find the Lucifer series, select any episode that you wish to watch on this series and tap on the Play button to watch it.
Alternative Method to Watch Witcher on Roku
1. Install Netflix mobile app on your Smartphone.
2. Login if you already have a Netflix account, or else create a new account and get a subscription to any of its plans.
3. Once you sign in, tap on the search bar at the top of the screen and type ‘witcher.’
4. Locate the series, and play any episode that you wish to watch in it.
5. Finally, tap on the Cast icon.
Related: How to Get HBO Max on Roku TV in 2 Ways
6. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
7. Now, you can see The Witcher series on your Roku device from your Smartphone.
The latest episode of the Lucifer series is Partners ‘Til the End.‘ Follow the above guide and watch this fantasy and thriller series on your Roku device. We hope, this article is so interesting and useful for all. Subscribe to Techplip and get instant notification for more such articles. And also don’t forget to share it with your friends.