Now is one of the most versatile over the top internet television service owned by Sky. The thing that makes NOW different from other streaming services in the market is the lack of contract-based subscriptions. The service is relatively new and isn’t available on all streaming devices. When it comes to Now on Firestick, the app is available on the Amazon app store.
Now offers passes for different genres of content for a monthly fee. There is no automatic renewal as the pattern of payment is totally decided by you. Once you have extinguished a pass you can choose to purchase another or choose not to. There are different passes for various types of content like TV Shows, movies sports, and much more.
Install Now on Firestick from Amazon Appstore
1. Connect your Firestick device to the HDMI port on your TV screen and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Using the remote control select the Find tab from the Firestick home screen.
3. Then, navigate to the Search option.
4. In the search field, enter NOW and search for the app using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the Now app from the search results and click on the Get option on the app info page to start the installation.
6. Once the installation process is complete click on the Open button to launch the app on your Firestick device.
7. Finally, Sign in with your Now account and watch your favorite shows on your Firestick TV.
Related: How to Watch NOW TV on Roku
Install Downloader on Firestick
1. Initially, on the Home Screen, and click on the Find tab and then click on the Search icon.
2. Then, using the on-screen keyboard type Downloader in the search bar and click the GO button.
3. Further, from the search results, select the Downloader app.
4. On the app info page, click the Download button to install the Downloader app on the Firestick device.
Enable Install Unknown apps
1. On the Home screen of your Firestick, click on the Settings icon.
2. Now from the settings menu click on the My Fire TV option and click on it.
3. Then, click on the Developer Options.
4. Further, click on Install unknown apps.
5. Now, navigate to the Downloader asp option and select it to turn it ON.
Install Now using Downloader app [Sideload method]
1. Firstly, launch the Downloader app on your firestick device.
2. On the home page select the search/URL bar and enter https://bit.ly/nowtvapkdownload using the onscreen keyboard then click on the Go button.
3. Once the app is downloaded you will see a prompt for installation. Click on the Install button.
4. Once the installation is complete, click on the Open button to launch the app NOW app on your firestick device and Sign in to your NOW account.
5. Finally, you can watch your favorite content with Now on Firestick.
Cast Now to Firestick from Smartphone [Alternative Method]
Enable Screen Mirroring
1. Go to the home screen using the Home button on your remote control.
2. Next, hold down the Home button for a few seconds until the menu appears.
3. Further, select the Mirroring option from the list of icons that pop up.
4. The next window will display a message letting you know that the TV is open to screen sharing with nearby devices.
How to Cast NOW to Firestick from Smartphone
1. Make sure that both Firestick and Android devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Now app on your device.
3. Open the NOW on your Android / iOS device and Log in to the NOW account.
4. Further, click on the Cast icon on the top-right corner of your app screen.
5. Select your Firestick device from the list of available devices.
Once the connection is established NOW will be cast on the TV Screen.
NOW app is the perfect choice to watch Sky Sports TV channels as well as Sky Originals. It also updates the content library with new content. If you have any queries with the app, please mention in the comments section below.