Pandora is one of the oldest music streaming app based in Oakland and California. At present, the service is available only in the United States. Pandora offers millions of songs and music to listen to. It has tracks from both popular and lesser-known artists. With its huge library, you will not run out of songs to play. Further, you can listen to music based on genre. The app allows you to create stations with your favorite songs, artists, or genres. Additionally, you can also listen to podcasts from this app. Moreover, you can download the music and songs to listen to offline. Pandora is available on multiple devices. If you are using Roku, you can install the Pandora app quickly from Roku Channel Store.
The Pandora app offers three types of subscription plans:
- Pandora Plus – $4.99/mo and $54.89/year
- Pandora Premium – $9.99/mo and $109.89/year
- Pandora Family – $14.99/mo and $164.89/year
How to Install Pandora on Roku
1. Connect your Roku to the TV’s HDMI port and set up the device if you are using it for the first time.
2. Connect your Roku device to a strong internet connection.
3. Press the Home button on the Roku remote and navigate to the home screen.
4. On the home screen, click on Streaming Channels to open the Roku Channel Store.
5. From the next screen, click on the Search Channels option.
6. In the search bar, type Pandora with the help of the on-screen keyboard and select the app from the search results.
7. On the app information window, click Add Channel to install the app on Roku.
8. When the application is installed successfully, click on Go to Channel to launch the app.
How to Activate Pandora on Firestick
Note: Ensure that you have a Pandora account or create an account from the official website.
1. Launch the Pandora app and click the Continue button on the home screen.
2. You will receive an Activation Code on the screen. Make a note of it.
3. Go to any browser from your PC or mobile and visit the activation site.
4. Enter the Activation Code and click on Activate Now button. Enter your account credentials.
5. Now, the Pandora app on Roku will be activated. You can start listening to the music from Pandora on Roku.
Related – How to Cancel Pandora Subscription
Alternative Way to Listen Pandora on Roku
1. Launch any browser and go to Roku Channel Store (https://my.roku.com/).
2. Sign in with the account that you have configured on the device.
3. Search for the Pandora app using the search bar and select the app.
4. On the app overview page, click on Add Channel to install Pandora on Roku.
5. Upon successful installation, you will receive a channel-added message.
6. Now, refresh your Roku device, and you will find the Pandora app installed in it.
With Pandora on Roku, listen and relax with ad-free music. The high-quality audio will make your day the best one. Almost Pandora offers 70 million songs and podcasts online to listen to. If you found this article really helpful, you can tell us in the comments section.