Paramount Plus is the new entrant to the streaming apps list. Just like HBO NOW was replaced by HBO Max, CBS All Access was replaced by Paramount Plus. Though the Paramount+ app is new, it is launched for all Android TV models. With the Play Store on your Android TV, you can install the Paramount Plus app on any of your Android TV.
Paramount Plus Subscriptions
- $5.99 per month
- $9.99 per month
- $99.99 per year
All the plans come with the seven-day free trial. With the $5.99 per month, you will get ads while streaming video content. If you want to stream without ads, go for $9.99 per month or the yearly pack.
Ways to Stream Paramount Plus on Android TV
Paramount+ app can be streamed on Android TV in two different ways. They are,
- Using Play Store
- Using Casting
How to Install Paramount Plus on Android TV
(1) On your Android Smart TV, go to the Play Store and open it.
(2) From the Play Store, navigate to the Search icon.
(3) Now, the on-screen keyboard will appear.
(4) Type Paramount Plus or Paramount+ and click the Search icon.
(5) Select the Paramount Plus app from the results.
(6) Tap the Install button to add the Paramount+ app.
(7) After the Paramount+ app is installed, tap the Open button.
(8) Sign in with your account and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Cast Paramount Plus on Android TV
Paramount Plus app comes with the integrated Cast icon. With that, you can cast the app to any Chromecast-supported device. Almost all the Android smart TV have built-in Chromecast support.
(2) Then, connect your Android smart TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
(3) Now, open the Paramount+ app on your smartphone and login with your account.
(4) Tap the Cast icon on the app interface.
(5) On the list of devices, choose your Android smart TV.
(6) After that, play any video. The same will appear on your TV.
(7) Tap the Cast icon again and click Disconnect to stop the casting.
Paramount Plus on Android TV: Compatible Models
Not all the Android TV models support the Paramount app. Below is the full list of supported Android TV models.
Nvidia Shield TV: You can install the Paramount+ on all Nvidia Shield TV models. Update Nvidia Shield TV if you are using an older version of Android TV OS.
Mi TV: Paramount+ app is supported on both Mi TV and Mi Android Box. All you need is to have the updated version of Android TV OS.
Hisense Android TV: All models of Hisense smart TVs.
Sony Smart TV: You can install the Paramount+ app on 2015 and above Sony Android TV models.
TCL TV: Paramount+ can be installed on both TCL Roku TVs and TCL Android TVs.
Toshiba Smart TV: All models are supported.
These are the compatible models where you can install the Paramount+ app. Get to stream live TV and on-demand content from Paramount & CBS with the Paramount Plus app. Have any compatibility issues with the Paramount app, mention them in the comments below.