To all the Apple TV users, there is a new streaming app for you to stream live TV channels and on-demand content. From March 04, 2021, the Paramount Plus app is released for Apple TV and Android TV models. You can install the Paramount+ app from the App Store. The app will replace the already existing CBS All Access app. If you have Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD version, you can get the Paramount+ app with ease.
If you have the CBS All Access app, it will be converted to Paramount Plus. The thing to be noted in the Apple TV is that you can’t install any apps manually on the Apple TV 3rd and lower models. You have to cast or screen mirror the app from your iPhone or iPad.
Paramount Plus Subscription
Paramount Plus offers the same subscription plans as the old CBS All Access. $5.99 per month (with ads), $9.99 per month (without ads), and $99.99 per year (without ads.) In the with ads pack, you will get only limited content. Live TV channels and local stations are available only on the without ads pack.
Procedure to Install Paramount Plus on Apple TV
(1) Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
(2) Go to the Search option located on the top.
(3) Type Paramount Plus or Paramount+ app and search for it.
(4) Select the Paramount Plus app from the results.
(5) Tap the Get icon to install the Paramount+ app.
(6) After the successful installation, tap the Open button to launch the Paramount Plus app on your Apple TV.
Procedure to Activate Paramount Plus on Apple TV
(1) The moment you launch the Paramount Plus app, you will get an activation code.
(2) Go to the Paramount Plus Activation website (https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/appletv/)
(3) Enter the Paramount Plus activation code and tap the Activate button.
(4) Now, you can stream all the Paramount content on your Apple TV.
Procedure to AirPlay Paramount Plus on Apple TV
(1) Install the Paramount Plus app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
(2) Connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same WiFi connection.
(3) Open the Paramount Plus app and click the AirPlay icon.
(4) Choose your Apple TV from the list.
(5) Now, play any video file from the Paramount Plus app.
(6) The same video content will appear on your Apple TV.
With these two ways, you can watch the Paramount Plus app on your Apple TV. Install and activate the Paramount Plus app from the App Store. If you don’t want to activate the app, cast the Paramount Plus app from your iPhone or iPad.