Paramount Plus is a new streaming app to stream live TV channels and on-demand content of CBS. The app replaces the already existing CBS All Access app. The Paramount Plus app was released for Apple TV and Android TV models last year. You can install the Paramount+ app from the App Store on Apple TV. It has the live streaming of local and live CBS stations.
The Paramount Plus app offers live streaming of CBS TV channels, including Sports and News. It has thousands of movies, series, TV shows, and Originals in the content library. You can download the content in the Paramount+ app for streaming offline anytime. The app provides the movies from Paramount Pictures, MGM, and other popular Studios.
Paramount Plus Subscription
Paramount Plus offers subscription plans similar to the old CBS All Access. It has the Essential and Premium plans. The Essential plan costs $4.99 per month, $49.99 per year and it contains ads while streaming. The Premium plan costs $9.99 per month and $99.99 per year and it offers ad-free streaming. In the Essential plan, you will get only limited content. Live TV channels and local stations are available only on the Premium plan.
How to Download Paramount Plus on Apple TV
(1) Launch the Apple TV and open the App Store on your Apple TV.
(2) Go to the Search option located on the top.
(3) Type Paramount Plus or Paramount+ app and search for it.
(4) Select the Paramount Plus app from the results.
(5) Tap the Get icon to install the Paramount+ app.
(6) After the successful installation, tap the Open button to launch the Paramount Plus app on your TV.
Related: How to Watch Paramount Plus on Google TV
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Apple TV
(1) The moment you launch the Paramount Plus app, you will get an Activation Code.
(2) Go to the Paramount Plus Activation website (https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/appletv/).
(3) Enter the Paramount Plus activation code and tap the Activate button.
(4) Now, you can stream all the Paramount content on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Watch Paramount Plus on Firestick
How to AirPlay Paramount Plus on Apple TV
The alternative way to stream the Paramount Plus app is using AirPlay. Suppose you don’t want to download and activate the Paramount Plus app, AirPlay the Paramount Plus app from your iPhone or iPad. The Paramount Plus app has inbuilt AirPlay support to stream the content on the TV with a common internet connection.
(1) Install the Paramount Plus app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
(2) Connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same WiFi connection.
(3) Open the Paramount Plus app and click the AirPlay icon at the top.
(4) Choose your Apple TV from the list and enter the code to connect.
(5) Now, play any video file from the Paramount Plus app.
(6) The same video content will appear on your Apple TV.
If you have the CBS All Access app, it will be converted to Paramount Plus. The thing to be noted in the Apple TV is that you can’t install any apps manually on the Apple TV 3rd and lower models. You have to cast or screen mirror the app from your iPhone or iPad. In case of any issues with the above method, then please mention them in the comments section below.
The Apple TV App Store offers the Paramount Plus app for free download and you have to purchase a subscription for watching the CBS content.
You can stream the Paramount Plus on three different devices at the same time.
You can cancel the Paramount Plus subscription in your subscription under Account on Apple TV. Select Cancel Subscription to terminate the Paramount Plus subscription using Apple ID.
You could sign up for Paramount Plus on their official website and select Sign up. The subscription plan has to be selected and you have to enter your details to complete the sign-up.