For all the CBS All Access subscribers, there is a huge update for you. With your existing CBS subscription, you can get to stream video content from the Paramount Plus app. The existing CBS All Access app is renamed to Paramount Plus app with exciting new features and new content. So, if you have installed CBS All Access on Firestick, the app will be replaced with Paramount Plus.
From 4th March 2021, CBS All Access will be changed to Paramount Plus. With the existing subscriptions, you can get access to video content from Paramount in addition to CBS. If you have already installed the CBS All Access on your Firestick, the app will automatically be changed to the Paramount Plus app. If not, you can install the Paramount+ app from the Amazon App Store.
Paramount Plus Pricing
Paramount Plus offers three subscription plans,
- $5.99 per month with ads,
- $9.99 per month without ads, and
- $99.99 per year.
The contents offered in the plan also differ. In the ads plan, you won’t get access to CBS local stations, live TV channels from CBS, and sports content. These contents are limited to the without ads plan and yearly plan.
How to Install Paramount Plus on Firestick
(1) On your Fire TV Stick, go to the Search icon (Lens-shaped icon).
(2) Using the on-screen keyboard and remote, type Paramount Plus. You can also get the search query from the suggestions too.
(3) Select the Paramount Plus app from the search results.
(4) Now, tap the Get icon to download and install the Paramount Plus app on your Firestick.
(5) Then, click the Open icon to launch the Paramount+ app.
(6) Sign in with your Paramount account.
(7) Stream all the Paramount premium content on your Firestick.
Alternate Way to Get Paramount Plus on Firestick
(1) On your PC, visit the Amazon website.
(2) Sign in with the Amazon account that you are using on your Firestick.
(3) On the Search bar, search for the Paramount Plus app.
(4) Select the Paramount Plus app from the list of apps.
(5) On the next screen, tap the Get this app button next to the Paramount+ app.
(6) Select your Firestick device from the list of devices.
(7) After few minutes, the Paramount+ app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
Get the Paramount Plus app on your Firestick and stream on-demand movies, series, entertainment, and kid’s content. Paramount+ also offers a free trial for seven days. Get the free trial and check the services. Then, go for the subscription plan.