Paramount Plus is available on Google TV, and you can install it directly on your TV using the Play Store. With Paramount Plus on Google TV, you can stream thousands of episodes of your favorites. It includes on-demand and live content from CBS, BET, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, and more. Paramount+ offers two different plans, and you choose the plan that suits your requirement.
With Paramount+, you can stream 24/7 live streaming of news coverage from CBS News, live scores and highlights from CBS Sports HQ, and more. You can also download and watch content offline if you own a premium plan.
Paramount Plus Subscription
Paramount Plus offers two different plans:
- Essential: $4.99 a month | $49.99 a year – This plan allows you to stream content with limited commercial interruptions.
- Premium: $9.99 a month | $99.99 a year – You can stream ad-free content with this plan.
How to Install Paramount Plus on Google TV?
As mentioned earlier, Paramount+ is available on Google TV, and you can add it directly from the Play Store.
(1) On your Google TV, go to the Search option.
(2) You will get the on-screen keyboard. Type Paramount Plus or Paramount+.
(3) Select the Paramount Plus app from the results.
(4) Now, tap the Install button to add the Paramount+ app to your Google TV.
(5) When the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the Paramount+ app.
(6) An activation code will appear on the TV. Visit https://paramountplus.com/activate on a web browser.
(7) Enter the activation code in the space given and click on the Continue button.
(8) Sign in with your provider’s login details and start streaming the content on the TV.
How to Cast Paramount Plus on Chromecast with Google TV
As the Paramount Plus app is integrated with the Cast icon, you can cast the app to your Google TV. If you have a Chromecast device, you can also cast the app. Follow the below steps to cast the Paramount+ app to your Chromecast with Google TV.
(1) Install the Paramount Plus app from the Play Store or App Store.
(2) Connect your smartphone and Google TV or Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
(3) Open the Paramount Plus app and log in with your account.
(4) Click on the Cast icon from the Paramount Plus app.
(5) Choose your Google TV or Chromecast from the list of devices.
(6) Then, play any video file from the Paramount Plus app.
(7) The video will appear on your TV.
(1) Open the Chrome browser on your PC and go to the Paramount Plus website.
(2) Sign in with your account.
(3) Right-click on any blank space and choose the Cast option.
(4) Now, your PC will look for a nearby device. Select the Chromecast device when detected.
(5) Then, stream any video. It will appear on your Chromecast.
These are the different ways to stream Paramount Plus app on your Google TV. For Chromecast, cast the Paramount Plus app from your smartphone or PC. Have any doubts, tell us in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Paramount Plus offers a 7-day free trial for new users. If you are a new user, then you can stream premium content free for 7 days.
There might be several reasons for Paramount+ not working on your TV. Here are some of the fixes:
1. Restart your Google TV.
2. Check whether the internet is working on Google TV. If not, connect it to a new WiFi.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the Paramount Plus app.