Paramount has launched its new streaming platform, Paramount Plus. With Paramount Plus, you can stream all the movies and TV shows from Paramount Network in addition to CBS video content. As an effect of this, CBS All Access is no longer working now. If you are a Chromecast with Google TV user, you can either install the Paramount Plus app or cast the app from your smartphone.
If you have an existing CBS All Access subscription, you can access the Paramount Plus without any issues. You can also get a free trial for seven days from the Paramount+ website. After the free trial, you have to pay for the subscription.
Paramount Plus Subscription
Paramount Plus offers three subscription plans $5.99 per month, $9.99 per month, and $99.99 per year. The contents included in the $9.99 pack and yearly pack are the same. In the $5.99 pack, you will get ads while streaming and don’t have access to live TV and local stations from CBS.
How to Install Paramount Plus on Google TV
(1) On your Google TV, go to the Search option.
(2) You will get the on-screen keyboard. Type Paramount Plus or Paramount+.
(3) Select the Paramount Plus app from the results.
(4) Now, tap the Install button to add the Paramount+ app on your Google TV.
(5) When the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the Paramount+ app.
(6) Sign in with your account and stream your favorite content.
How to Cast Paramount Plus on Chromecast with Google TV
As the Paramount Plus app is integrated with the Cast icon, you can cast the app to your Google TV. If you have a Chromecast device, you can also cast the app. Follow the below steps to cast the Paramount+ app to your Google TV or Chromecast device.
(2) Connect your smartphone and Google TV or Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
(3) Open the Paramount Plus app and log in with your account.
(4) Click on the Cast icon from the Paramount Plus app.
(5) Choose your Google TV or Chromecast from the list of devices.
(6) Then, play any video file from the Paramount Plus app.
(7) The video will appear on your TV.
(1) Open the Chrome browser on your PC and go to the Paramount Plus website.
(2) Sign in with your account.
(3) Right-click on any blank space and choose the Cast option.
(4) Now, your PC will look for a nearby device. Select the Chromecast device when detected.
(5) Then, stream any video. It will appear on your Chromecast.
These are the different ways to stream Paramount Plus app on your Google TV. For Chromecast, cast the Paramount Plus app from your smartphone or PC. Have any doubts, tell us in the comments below.