Peacock TV is one of the most famous on-demand video streaming platforms in America. This streaming service is owned and operated by the Television and Streaming division of NBCUniversal. Peacock TV is named after the NBC logo. The official Peacock TV app is available for Apple TV in the App Store. We will discuss how you can watch Peacock TV on Apple TV.
Peacock TV is primarily an ad-supported streaming site. However, the content library is limited and your program will be interrupted by ads. If you are not the one for interruptions, Peacock TV also offers a premium subscription that gives you an ad-free experience along with a larger content library and access to additional NBC Sports and WWE Network content. The Premium plan comes at 4.99/month or 49.99 per year if you are willing to go for an annual subscription.
Install Peacock TV on Apple TV
1. Initially, make sure your Apple TV has an active internet connection.
2. Go to your Apple TV home screen and launch the App Store.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, type in Peacock TV on the Search Bar in the top right corner.
4. From the search results, select the Peacock TV app.
5. Click on the Get icon on the App info screen to install the Peacock app on your Apple TV.
6. Once the installation is complete, click on the Open button to launch the app on Apple TV.
7. Get the Activation Code and go to the Peacock TV Activation Website.
8. Enter the Activation Code and select Continue.
9. Finally, Sign in with your Peacock subscription account.
10. Now, you can watch your favorite Movies, TV shows, and Sports on Peacock TV.
Related: How to Watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
Peacock TV on Apple TV using AirPlay [Alternative Way]
The alternative way to watch Peacock TV is by screen mirroring iOS devices. AirPlay has a screen mirroring option in the Control Centre for instant connection.
1. Connect your iOS device and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Peacock TV from the App Store on your iOS.
3. Then, open the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the list of available devices, select your Apple TV device.
5. Once the connection is established, launch the Peacock TV app on your iOS device and Sign in to your Peacock TV account.
6. Now, you can stream Peacock TV content on your Apple TV.
Peacock TV app provides the best entertainment for the whole family. However, if you are using the Apple TV 3rd generation or an older model, your only option is to settle for the screen mirroring option using the Airplay from an iOS device. For more cool tech-related articles, check out our blog. Kindly share the queries and the feedback for the above article in the comments below.