Pluto TV is a better replacement for your cable TV subscription. It offers live streaming channels. You get to stream more than 250 live TV channels on this app. Additionally, you can access more than 1000 on-demand videos as well. Though it offers content in different categories, it is known for entertainment content. It is a completely free service. Most of the content is available from public resources. New content is being added regularly. And the live TV section includes a music category with video and audio music. The quality of the video depends on streaming and internet speed. Further, it comes with a user-friendly interface which makes the users love the app more. Pluto TV is available on almost all the existing platforms, and you can watch Pluto TV on Apple TV as well.
How to Add and Watch Pluto TV on Apple TV
The below procedure is the direct installation method applicable for Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD devices.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and press the Home button on the remote.
2. Now, you will be on the home screen of the Apple TV.
3. From the home screen, open the App Store.
4. When the App Store opens, type and search for the Pluto TV app by clicking on the Search menu from the top panel of the screen.
5. Select the Pluto TV app from the search results.
6. On the app information page, click on Get to install the app on Apple TV.
7. Further, click Open to launch the app.
8. Finally, start streaming live TV channels from Pluto TV free on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Add and Stream Newsy on Apple TV in 2 Ways
Alternative Way [Screen Mirroring Method]
The Screen Mirroring method will be useful to watch Pluto TV on Apple TV older models. The below-given steps will help you to watch Pluto TV on Apple TV.
1. Connect your iPhone and Apple TV devices to the same Wifi network.
2. Download and install Pluto TV from App Store.
3. Once installed, launch the app on your iPhone.
4. Further, select the video that you want to watch or a live TV channel to stream.
5. Now, go to the Control Center and select the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Next, select your Apple TV device from the list of devices available.
7. Then, the selected video will play Pluto TV channels on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Add and Watch Lifetime on Apple TV [Easy Ways]
Pluto TV is a good option to stream live TV channels because you can stream them in the best quality and at no cost. Popular live TV channels on Pluto TV are host Dimension, My5 Crime, Pluto TV Kids, and many more. You will find content in different categories like sports, news, comedy, gaming, adventure, crime, and more. In addition, you can also access Spanish films and TV shows as well. If there is any doubt about the procedure given, You can always ask us in the comments section.