Smule is the best karaoke singing app that allows users to create their own music videos. Using this app, the users can sing along with karaoke and record their own voices. And you can also collaborate with other singers or with your friends. The Smule app is available only in Apple TV 4k and Apple TV HD. But if you want to use Smule on Apple TV 3rd Gen and below models, you can use the screen mirroring method. In this article, we will provide clear information on installing Smule on Apple TV.
Best Features of Smule
- The Gameplay feature allows you to accept invitations from other players, or you can make arrangements for others.
- The Smule Sing Option incorporates other social media platforms so you can interact with other players.
How to Install Smule on Apple TV
1) Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
2) Select the Search option on the top right corner of the screen.
3) In the search box, type Smule.
4) Select the Smule app from the list of apps.
5) Then, click on the Get button to download the app on your Apple TV.
6) Once downloaded, click on Open to launch the app.
7) Sign in with your account.
8) Now, you can select a song you want to record your voice.
How to Access Smule on Apple TV 3rd Gen Model and Below
1) From the App Store, install the Smule app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
3) Then go to Control Centre and select Screen Mirroring.
4) It will search for the Apple devices available. From the list, select your Apple TV.
5) On your iPhone or iPad, open the Smule app and select a song that you want.
6) The karaoke will start to play on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Sing Karaoke on Apple TV | Best Apps
As we conclude, Smule is a singing app used to bring out the singer in you. It is available on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. Other than Smule, Karaoke and StarMaker are the best Karaoke apps for Apple TV. If you have queries regarding this article, comment to us below.