Squid Game is the latest and popular South Korean TV series written and directed by Hwang Dong-hyuk. It features leading artists including Lee Jung-Jae, Park Hae-soo, Greg Chun. It focuses on a wildly indebted group of characters in South Korea. They are first misled into a fatal tournament of children’s games, but later, many of them came back to understand that the games may be their solitary chance to win the cash they want to survive. To stream Squid Game on Roku, you should get Netflix is currently airing this Korean drama.
It is a new concept that entered the current entertainment market, represents the real-life obstacles of many. Among all difficulties, getting a pass to make money for free by competing games designed for kids seemed exciting and quite surprising to many. It’s a straight-off tale with many characters dealing with financial problems. The TV series is worth watching, and it has nine episodes, and each episode will be running for about 60 minutes. You can watch all those episodes at once on Netflix. We put this guide to help you to learn about all the possible ways to stream Squid Game on your Roku device. Let us see how to get Squid Game for Roku and start streaming and enjoying all its exclusive episodes.
How to Watch Squid Game on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to your TV using the HDMI port.
2. Take your Roku remote and press the Home button.
3. Scroll down and tap the Streaming Channels option.
4. Click on the Search bar.
5. Type the word ‘Netflix’ using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Click Netflix from the suggestion list, then select Add Channel button in it.
7. Click Ok to confirm the action.
8. Navigate to the Go to Channel option and launch the Netflix app on your TV.
9. Enter your Netflix account credentials and click the Sign-in button.
10. Type Squid Game in the search bar to locate the series.
11. Once you locate the series, click on the Play button and start watching all the episodes of this popular thriller series right from your Roku device.
Related: How to Add, Activate, and Stream FYI on Roku TV in Easy Ways
Alternative Method to Watch Squid Game on Roku
To cast Roku, you have to first enable the screen mirroring option on your Roku device.
Let us see the steps to enable it,
1. Turn on your Roku device.
2. Go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring.
3. Tap Screen mirroring mode.
Prompt – You’ll get a prompt when screen mirroring requests arise.
Always Allow – Without any prompt, casting will take place.
Never Allow – Automatically screen mirroring option will get blocked.
4. And then, select Prompt or Always allow to enable screen mirroring.
Screen Mirroring Netflix from Mobile to Roku
You can also watch the Squid Game series by screen mirroring from mobile to TV if you have a Netflix app with an active subscription on your mobile. Check out the below steps to know how to do that.
1. Open Netflix app on your smartphone.
2. Search for “Squid Game” and open it.
3. Swipe down the mobile notification panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. You’ll be able to see the list of available devices, and select your Roku device in it.
5. Once the sync-up process is done, you can start watching the “Squid Game” on your Roku TV.
Note: You may need to wait for some minutes to sync up your Roku TV and mobile
List of Squid Game Episodes
- Red Light, Green Light
- The Man With the Umbrella
- Stick to the Team
- A Fair World
- Front Man
- One Lucky Day
Related: How to Get HBO Go on Roku [2 Working Methods]
That’s it. We are concluding this article on Squid Game on Roku here. The series is currently treading in more than 90 countries. And around 111 million Netflix subscribers around the world watched this thriller series in less than three months, right from its official release on Netflix. We hope that this guide is helpful for you to learn about how to stream this popular series on your Roku device. If you have any queries or suggestions, do let us know in the below comment section.