If you love watching fantasy series, The Witcher is all you need. It is a popular American series, and its story is completely based on eight fantasy novels published in the 1990s by Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski. All the main cast and crew are Henry Cavill, Anna Shaffer, Freya Allan, Graham McTavish, Liz Carr, Simon Callow, Chris Fulton, Kevin Doyle, Adjoa Andoh, Cassie Clare, Yasen Atour, Basil Eidenbenz, Anya Chalotra, Mimi Ndiweni, Mecia Simson, Eamon Farren, Paul Bullion, and MyAnna Burying. Go ahead to learn the procedure to watch The Witcher on Google TV using Netflix.
The fantasy series was written by Lauren Schmidt Hissrich, a popular American television screenwriter and producer. The Witcher tells the story of a lone beast hunter. Henry Cavill plays the beast monster role. The whole series reflects the monster over the landmass known as the Continent. It’s a twisting tale including many action scenes that are sure to leave you feeling amazed. Lets us find out how to watch this enjoyable fantasy series on your Google TV.
How to Watch The Witcher on Google TV using Netflix
To watch The Witcher, you shall rely on Netflix on Google TV. The guidelines given below is all you need to follow.
1. Connect Chromecast on your Google TV and turn it on.
2. Select the Apps menu in the top panel.
3. Scroll down until you see Apps Categories and then select Search for Apps in it.
4. Type Netflix in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Now, click the Install button.
6. Once the app is downloaded, click on Open and launch the Netflix app on your Google TV.
7. Sign in using your Netflix account credential.
8. And then search for The Witcher series.
9. Once you locate the series, select any episodes and then click the Play button.
Related: How to Get Hulu on Google TV [Easy Guide]
Alternative Way to Stream The Witcher on Google TV
1. Install and launch the Netflix app on your Smartphone.
2. And log in with your account credentials or create a new account and subscribe to any of its plans.
3. Search and open The Witcher series and then select the Cast icon at the top.
4. Choose your Google TV from the list of available devices.
5. That’s it. Now you can watch the Witcher on Google TV.
Episodes you can Watch with Witcher
- The End’s Beginning
- Four Marks
- Betrayer Moon
- Of Banquets, Bastards, and Burials
- Bottled Appetities
- Rare Species
- Before a Fall
- Much More
We have come to the end of this session. You can choose any of the two methods mentioned above to watch The Witcher on your Google TV. We hope this article is useful for you. Got any queries regarding this topic? Please mention it in the below comment section.