When it comes to music streaming apps in the United States, TIDAL is one of the best options available for you. This next-generation app gives you access to millions of songs and thousands of playlists, stations along with the purchased music. TIDAL is available as a standalone app in the Apple App Store and has a dedicated version available for Apple TV. You can install, activate, and listen to TIDAL on Apple TV.
Apart from all the music tracks, the extensive library also has over 350K music videos which are made available with TIDAL’s paid subscription plans. TIDAL also gives you High-quality music that you can listen to uninterrupted or download to your device if you are subscribed to one of the plans. The app doesn’t limit its services just in America, but it is also available in other countries.
How to Install TIDAL on Apple TV
1. Initially, make sure your Apple TV has an active internet connection.
2. Open the App Store from your Apple TV home screen.
3. In the App Store, click on the Search tab at the top of the screen and type TIDAL in with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the TIDAL app from the search results.
5. Next, click on the Get button to install the TIDAL app on Apple TV.
6. Once the download is complete, tap the Open button to launch the app on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Chromecast TIDAL to TV
How to Activate TIDAL on Apple TV
1. Open the TIDAL app on your Apple TV.
2: On the welcome screen, an activation code will be displayed.
3. Now, visit the TIDAL Activation Website from a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Then, Log in to your TIDAL account or Sign up for a new account.
4. Finally, Enter the Activation code and click Submit.
6. Now, you can enjoy unlimited music and videos with TIDAL on your device.
Related: How to Stream TIDAL on Firestick
Airplay TIDAL to Apple TV from iOS device [Alternative Method]
1. Make sure to connect both your iOS device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi connection.
2. Install the TIDAL app on your iOS device from the AppStore.
3. Once the installation is complete, launch the app and Log in to your TIDAL account.
4. Open the Control Center on your iOS device and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
6. Once the connection is established with your Apple TV device, you can play your favorite music tracks or videos on your iOS device to stream to your Apple TV.
TIDAL is an excellent app for streaming songs of the best quality. It also provides high-quality music streaming videos to stream with friends and family. You can mention the queries in the comments section below.