- Udemy App is not available on the Roku Channel Store.
- Screen Mirror Android: Turn ON Screen Mirroring on Roku → Open Udemy app → Sign in → Play a video → Notification panel → Cast → click Roku TV.
- Screen Mirror PC: Go to the Udemy website → Sign in → Hit the Notifications icon → Select Connect → Tap Roku TV → Play a video on Udemy.
- Screen Mirror iOS: Enable AirPlay on Roku → Open Udemy → Control Center → Screen Mirroring → select Roku → Play a Udemy course video.
- AirPlay Mac: Tap the AirPlay icon → Choose Roku → Go to Udemy website → Sign in → Play a Video.
In this modern era, we have practiced well to do anything online. In the same way, we can study any course from home. There are many platforms available to study online. Udemy is one of the best MOOC platforms that comprises more than 32000 courses. All the courses on the Udemy platform are affordable, and you will get authorized certification after the course completion. Watching the Udemy course videos on larger screens like Roku TV will give you a better understanding. Udemy is not available on the Roku Channel Store. The only way to watch Udemy course videos on Roku TV is by using the screen mirroring method.
- Install the Udemy app on your Android or iOS device.
- Connect and set up a Roku device with your TV.
- Connect Roku to a Wi-Fi network. Then, connect the smartphone or PC to the Wi-Fi, same as your Roku.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Before mirroring your Android or Windows screen to Roku, you must turn ON the Screen Mirroring on Roku.
1. Go to Roku Settings and tap the System option.
2. Select the Screen Mirroring option and click on Screen Mirroring Mode.
3. Further, click the Prompt or Always allow option to enable it.
How to Enable AirPlay on Roku
To mirror your iOS or Mac screen, you need to enable AirPlay on Roku.
1. Navigate to Settings on Roku.
2. Hit the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit option.
3. Locate the option Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings and select it.
4. On the next screen, tap AirPlay and enable it.
How to Screen Mirror Udemy to Roku from Android
1. Launch the Udemy app on your Android mobile and make sure to enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
2. Sign in to your account and play any video from the course you have joined.
3. Navigate to the Notification panel of your Android mobile and click the Cast icon.
4. Look for your Roku device in the pop-up menu and select it.
5. Now, you can stream the Udemy video on your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Udemy to Roku from Windows PC
1. Check whether you have enabled Screen Mirroring on Roku.
2. Tap the Notifications icon displayed on the taskbar.
3. Tap the option Connect.
4. Tap your Roku device from the list.
5. Now, the Windows PC screen will be mirrored on your Roku TV.
7. Log in to your Udemy account and play a video from your course.
8. Now, watch the video on your PC as well as on Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Udemy to Roku from Apple Device
Make sure to enable AirPlay on Roku before following the steps given below.
1. Launch the Udemy app and sign in to your account.
2. Play any video on the Udemy app.
3. Go to the Control Center panel of your iOS device and tap Screen Mirroring.
4. From the list of devices, click your Roku device.
5. Once the screen is mirrored, you will see the Udemy video playing on your Roku TV screen.
1. Tap the AirPlay icon displayed on the menu bar.
2. Select your Roku device name exhibited under the AirPlay To section.
3. Once mirrored, launch a browser on your Mac and navigate to the Udemy website (www.udemy.com).
4. Enter your Udemy account details and log in to your account.
5. Once signed in, select any video to play.
6. As the screen is mirrored, you will see the video content on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can watch Udemy on Roku by mirroring your smartphone or PC screen.
Udemy certificate is valid, and it is accepted by recruiters.
Yes. You can watch downloaded Udemy course videos offline.