UFC, aka Ultimate Fighting Championship, is a famous American sports event, and it has got fans worldwide. It is the major Mixed Martial Arts promotion company that offers a lot of MMA events. The best fighters take part in the UFC event. You can stream the UFC events with a Pay-Per-View subscription to ESPN+. With the ESPN+ account, you can watch both live and on-demand matches. ESPN streaming app is officially available on Roku Channel Store. From this article, you shall learn to watch the UFC events on Roku using the ESPN app.
Upcoming UFC Events
- UFC 270 – Ngannou vs. Gane on January 22, 2022
- And UFC 271 – TBA on February 12, 2022
How to Install UFC on Roku
UFC can be streamed on Roku with the help of the ESPN channel. You must have an ESPN+ subscription to stream UFC. The annual plan of ESPN+ costs $84.98. If you are an existing subscriber, get UFC PPV for $69.99. If you live in the US, you can use the ESPN app to watch the event. And if not, get UFC Fight Pass to stream the event.
1. Switch on your TV and connect the Roku device to your TV.
2. Go to the home screen and select Streaming Channels.
3. On the screen that you get, click on the Search Channel option.
4. Type ESPN using the on-screen keyboard and select the app from the search results.
5. Further, click on Add Channel to install the app on the device.
6. Wait for the ESPN app to get downloaded. Once done, select OK.
7. Once installed, click Go to Channel to launch the app.
Related: How to Get HBO Max on Roku TV in 2 Ways
How to Watch UFC with ESPN+ on Roku
1. Launch the ESPN app and click Login from the home screen.
2. Provide your ESPN+ login credentials. If you don’t have an account, click Sign Up to create a new account.
3. If you don’t have a PPV purchase, proceed with the instructions on the screen and purchase the event.
4. Start watching the event on your Roku device.
How to Watch UFC from Outside US
You need to get the UFC Fight Pass to watch UFC from outside the US. With that, you can follow the steps provided below.
1. Click on Search Channel on the screen.
2. Search for the UFC channel and click Add Channel to install the app.
Related: How to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription in 2 Minutes [5+ Ways]
3. Next, click Go to Channel to open the channel.
4. Further, log in with your UFC Fight Pass account.
5. Finally, you can watch the live events on your TV.
Note: If you want to buy UFC Fight Pass, visit https://welcome.ufcfightpass.com and get the subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch UFC Fight on Roku?
You can watch UFC events on Roku through the ESPN app.
2. What is UFC Fight Pass?
With the UFC Fight Pass subscription, you can watch thousands of historical content f UFC events.
3. How much does UFC Fight Pass cost?
UFC Fight Pass costs $9.99 per month and $95.99 per year.