Funimation is the best anime streaming service that brings you world-class English dubbed anime shows. You can enjoy the anime shows in HD quality from the app. Funimation is available on both free and paid versions. From Funimation, you can watch the best anime shows, anime series, classic movies to newly releases, documentaries, extras. If you are not having access to an internet connection, you can download the shows and watch in offline. You can search for your favorites using the genres and filters. Funimation is available on Apple TV, Roku, Firestick, Android TV, and smart TVs. Check out this article to install and watch Funimation on Roku.
Funimation Premium costs $5.99/month and $59.99/year, Funimation Premium Plus costs $7.99/month and $79.99/year and Plus Ultra costs $99.99/year. It gives you 14 days free trial for the subscribers. You can also check out the subscription on the Funimation Official website.
How to Install Funimation on Roku
Funimation is officially available on the Roku Channel Store. Install it quickly by using the simple procedure given below.
1. Switch on your TV and connect the Roku device to the TV HDMI port.
2. Launch the Roku device and press the home button on the remote.
3. Go to the home screen and tap the Streaming Channels option.
4. Select Search Channels from the following screen.
5. Browse for the Funimation app using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Choose the app from the search results.
7. Further, click on Add Channel to install Funimation on Roku.
8. Then, tap OK in the prompt and select Go to Channel to launch the Funimation app.
Related: How to Watch Funimation on Apple TV
Alternative Way to Stream Funimation
Funimation has native support for casting. If you don’t want to install the app, you can screen mirror the app from your smartphone. To screen mirror, you have to enable the screen mirroring mode on Roku.
1. Launch your Roku device and go to Settings >> System option.
2. Tap on Screen Mirroring Mode.
3. Choose the Prompt or Always option from the screen.
4. Check whether you have connected your smartphone and Roku under the same network connection.
5. Launch the Funimation app on your smartphone and Sign in with your account details.
6. Tap the Cast icon from the top corner of the screen.
7. Select your Roku device from the available devices.
8. Choose any video and play it to stream on your Roku device.
Related: How to Chromecast Funimation to TV
You will get a notification from the app when there is new content added. Install the app with the help of the procedure given above and enjoy the anime shows with your family members. If you have any doubts with the above article, please mention in the comments section below.