Xfinity Stream transforms your home entertainment from the Samsung Smart TV. It has content for every need with more than 200 live channel support that you love. Access the on-demand shows and movies in addition to live sports, news, shows, etc. It supports scheduling DVR recordings and downloading recordings to watch them offline. You can install the Xfinity app for Samsung Smart TV and start streaming the live TV channels.
How to Install Xfinity App for Samsung Smart TV
Important! Xfinity Stream Beta version is available on select models of Samsung Models released after 2017 to 2019.
1. Connect the Samsung TV to the internet as soon as you turn it on.
2. On the Smart Control remote, press the Smart Hub button.
3. Scroll and select Apps on the Samsung Home screen.
4. Navigate to select Magnifying Glass or the Search icon.
5. Type in as Xfinity Stream using the screen keyboard and select Done.
6. Choose the Xfinity Stream Beta app and select Download.
7. Wait for the installation to complete and select Open to launch Xfinity Stream Beta app on Samsung TV.
Related: How to Stream Xfinity App on Vizio Smart TV
How to Activate Xfinity App on Samsung Smart TV
With the installation of the Xfinity Stream app on Samsung Smart TV, the following steps need to be carried out to use it further.
1. Go to the Samsung Hub app and launch the Xfinity Stream app.
2. On the Welcome screen, select Get Started to proceed.
- If you have already activated it, then the device will show you the main menu.
3. Now, the activation code will be shown on the Samsung TV.
4. Open a browser on another device like a PC or phone.
5. Visit the Xfinity Official Website [www.xfinity.com/authorize] to reach the activation screen.
6. Provide the six-digit activation code shown on the Samsung TV and select Continue.
7. Enter the username, password, and tap on the Sign-in button.
- If you see the Success message, then Samsung TV has been activated.
8. On your Samsung Smart TV, you will see Terms of Activation. Read the terms and select Yes.
- Selecting No Thanks will take you back to the Welcome screen of the Xfinity Stream app.
9. Provide a name to your TV and choose Confirm option.
10. Now, the home screen of the Xfinity App will appear, and you can use it.
Related: How to Install Spectrum TV on Samsung Smart TV
Hence, You can stream Xfinity Stream app content on Samsung Smart TV. You can watch live streaming of Sports and News TV channels with the TV guide. In case you want to get in touch with us, then you may leave a comment below.