Zwift is a turbo trainer application that allows you to link the turbo trainer to your smartphone or computer so that you can ride the cycle with others in a virtual environment. Like Peloton, this application also helps you to keep your body fit. Zwift can be installed on popular streaming devices like Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, and more. With Zwift, you can access workouts designed by professionals. It is a premium service that charges 14.99$ a month. It also provides a 7-day free trial. If you are an Apple TV user, you can directly download the app on Apple TV. The Zwift app is available officially on the App Store. By installing Zwift on Apple TV, you can experience the virtual environment on a big screen.
How to Download and Install Zwift on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect Apple TV to a stable Wi-Fi network.
2. Press the home button on your Apple TV to go to the home screen.
3. Look for the App Store and open it on your Apple TV.
4. In the App Store, navigate to the search bar on the top of the screen and type the search term as Zwift. You will get a few suggestions.
5. Choose the Zwift app from the search results.
6. Click on the Get button on the app description page.
7. Once the app gets installed, open it and sign in to your account.
How to Use Zwift on Apple TV
1. You can either open the application from the App Store or go to the home screen and select it from there.
2. Login with your Zwift account credentials.
3. Navigate to the sensor pairing option. Choose the sensor you are using. On the next page, you will be asked to choose more sensors.
4. Now, choose the trainer and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the initial setup.
5. Start your ride and check your progress in fitness.
Remember: Apple TV supports only two sensors or Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
Alternate Way to Get Zwift on Apple TV
If you have Apple TV 3rd Gen or earlier models, you cannot install the Zwift app due to the unavailability of the App Store. In such cases, you can screen mirror your iOS device to Apple TV and can experience Zwift. Before moving further, connect the iOS device and the Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi.
1. Install the Zwift app from the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Launch the Zwift app and enter the required login credentials to sign in.
3. Once you’re in, navigate to the Control Center panel and look for the option Screen Mirroring.
4. Tap the option Screen Mirroring and select your Apple TV.
5. Within seconds, you will see the iOS device screen on Apple TV.
6. Play any content on the Zwift app and stream it on your tvOS.
With the above steps, you can install Zwift on your TV and cycle with your friends in a virtual environment. Zwift gives you a gaming experience and encourages you to keep your body fit.
You can install the Zwift app from the App Store on Apple TV.
You can easily update the app on Apple TV from the App Store.