Roku is one of the well-liked streaming platforms available today. It streams content from other services, including Netflix, YouTube, Disney Plus, and HBO Max. The Roku players vary from budget-friendly devices to Ultra HD powerhouses. With Roku, enjoy an updated movie playlist, and best-in-class shows conveniently. Here, let’s see the ways to access Zwift on Roku.
Zwift is a multiplayer physical training program that integrates users from places to train and interact. In other words, it includes online cycling and running a physical training program in a virtual world. The Players can cycle freely in the virtual world or join group rides and races. It makes use of ANT+ or Bluetooth Low Energy technologies for data transmission. During the early days, it was available only on PCs. However, it is available on a wide variety of platforms, including Roku.
Membership Plan on Zwift
The membership of Zwift costs USD 14.99 per month plus local taxes based on regions.
Access Zwift on Roku
To access Zwift on Roku, you have to enable screen mirroring on Roku device.
Important: Make sure that both these devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Press the Home button on your Roku remote, and then click on Settings.
(2) Choose the Screen Mirroring mode from Settings and select Always Allow.
Mirroring Zwift on Roku from Android device
(1) Open the Play Store on your Android and download the Zwift app.
(2) Next, tap the cast option from the notification bar or open Settings on your device and select Connected Devices or Connection Preferences.
(3) Turn on the Cast / Smart View / Multi-screen Interaction option.
(4) Check the box near Enable Screen Mirroring on the top-right corner of the screen.
(5) Tap on the Start Now option from the pop-up warning.
(6) Finally, open the Zwift app on your Android device and start streaming. It will be mirrored to your Roku TV.
Now, enjoy Zwift on your Roku device and attain your fitness goals with workouts.
Mirroring Zwift on Roku from iOS device
Not all Roku devices support Airplay, but few latest model devices do.
(1) At first, install the Zwift app on your iPhone or iPad.
(2) Open the Control centre by swiping down or swiping up on the screen.
(3) Tap on the Screen Mirroring option.
(4) Select your Roku device from the available devices shown.
(5) After the successful connection, now your phone’s screen will be mirrored to the Roku device.
(6) Now, open the Zwift app and select any content of your choice to start streaming it on your TV.
Mirror Zwift to Roku from PC
Make sure to connect your Mac or Windows PC to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your Roku device.
(1) First and foremost, open the Chrome Browser and go to the Zwift website.
(2) Right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option. The same option can be found under the top-right corner menu.
For Windows alone: Or click on the Notification icon at the bottom-right corner and choose the Connect option.
(3) Select your Roku device from the list of available devices. And choose the Cast Tab from the Sources drop-down.
(4) Your computer screen will now be mirrored to your Roku-connected TV.
(5) Now, the Zwift service will appear on the Roku TV.
Mac users can also use the AirPlay option. Click on the AirPlay icon on the top menu bar and choose your Roku device to start mirroring.
With this, you can stream Zwift workout videos on Roku. As the Zwift app is not available for Roku, screen mirroring is the only way. If you have any issues with the Zwift app, tell us in the comments below.