- Zwift is not available on the Roku Channel Store.
- You can stream Zwift on Roku by mirroring your Android, iOS, Windows, or Mac screen to the Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
Zwift is an interactive training platform that allows users to train and interact with other users in a virtual world. In other words, Zwift is an online cycling and running game conducted in a virtual environment. You can also join group rides or races in the Zwift app. It makes use of ANT+ or Bluetooth Low Energy technologies for data transmission. Zwift is a subscription-based service that is available for different devices. Currently, this app is not compatible with Roku devices. If you are a Roku user, you can stream Zwift on your Roku TV by mirroring your device screen.
Zwift Subscription Plan
The membership of Zwift costs USD 14.99 per month plus local taxes based on your region. In addition, Zwift also offers a 7-day free trial to new users.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Though the Zwift app is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store, you can stream the app through screen mirroring. To access Zwift on Roku, you have to enable screen mirroring on the Roku device.
(1) Hit the Home button on the Roku remote, and then click on Settings.
(2) Tap System and select Screen Mirroring on the left pane.
(3) Choose the Screen Mirroring mode option on the right side and select Always Allow or Prompt to enable it.
How to Screen Mirror Zwift on Roku from an Android device
After enabling screen mirroring on Roku, use your Android phone to cast the Zwift content to Roku TV.
(1) Go to the Play Store on your Android phone and install the Zwift app.
Note: Make sure to connect the Android phone and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Next, tap the Cast icon from the Notification panel.
(3) From the list of available devices, click your Roku device name to mirror your Android mobile screen.
(4) Finally, open the Zwift app on your Android device and sign in to your account.
(5) Now, play any Zwift content on the app and watch it on your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Zwift on Roku from an iOS device
Roku devices support the Airplay feature to connect to iOS devices. You have to enable Apple AirPlay on the Roku device. To enable it,
Navigate to Settings >> Tap Apple AirPlay and HomeKit >> Enable AirPlay.
After enabling the Apple AirPlay, make sure to connect the iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Install the Zwift app on your iPhone or iPad from App Store.
(2) Navigate to the Control center by swiping down or swiping up on the screen.
(3) Tap on the Screen Mirroring option.
(4) Select your Roku device from the available device. If you are screen mirroring your iOS screen to Roku for the first time, you will see a code on the Roku TV screen. Enter the code on the iPhone/iPad and click OK.
(5) After the successful connection, now your phone’s screen will be mirrored to the Roku device.
(6) Now, open the Zwift app and select any content of your choice to start streaming it on your TV. Enjoy watching Zwift content on your Roku device and attain your fitness goals with workouts.
How to Screen Mirror Zwift on Roku from a PC
Make sure to connect your Mac or Windows PC to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your Roku device.
(1) First, open the Chrome Browser and go to the Zwift website.
(2) Sign in to your account using the necessary login credentials. Before proceeding further, make sure to enable screen mirroring or AirPlay on your Roku device.
(3) Windows users: Press the Windows + K key to open the Connect menu. Then, click your Roku device from the list.
Mac users: Click the AirPlay icon at the menu bar and select the Roku device from the list of available devices.
(4) Your computer screen will now be mirrored to your Roku-connected TV.
(5) Play your favorite Zwift content and stream it on your Roku TV.
Other Compatible Devices:
You can also download Zwift on streaming devices given below.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The Zwift app is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store. But, you can stream Zwift by screen mirroring the app from a smartphone or PC.
The cycling apps that work with Roku are Peloton, Virtual Cycling World, The Cycling Channel, and more.
Yes. By signing up for a free trial, you can access all the content of the Zwift app free for 7 days.