Peacock TV is one of America’s most famous on-demand video streaming platforms. The service is owned and operated by the Television and Streaming division of NBC Universal. Peacock TV is named taking inspiration from the NBC logo. Peacock TV is primarily an ad-supported streaming site. However, the content you can watch for free is limited and as mentioned earlier it is ad-supported. Apart from this, Peacock TV also offers a premium that brings you features like ad-free content offline downloads, and access to a larger content library that includes NBC Sports and WWE Network content. The Premium plan costs you 4.99/month or 49.99/year. This article will discuss how to install and watch Peacock TV on Firestick.
Install Peacock TV on Firestick
1. Initially, make sure your Firestick device has an active internet connection and is connected to your TV.
2. Then, click on the Find tab and then on the Search icon in the Home Screen of your Firestick Smart TV.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard and type Peacock TV in the search bar and click on the GO button.
4. From the search results, select the Peacock TV app.
4. Click the Download button on the Peacock TV app info page.
5. After the downloading is complete, click on the Open button to launch thePeacock TV app on your Firestick device.
6. Further, click on the Sign-in option in the top right corner of the screen.
7. Now enter your Peacock TV account credentials and click on the Continue Button.
8. Finally you can watch Peacock TV on your Firestick device.
Related: How to Stream Peacock TV on Roku
Activate Peacock TV from your Smartphone or Computer
1. Launch the Peacock TV app and click on the Sign-in option in the top right corner of the screen
2. Next on the sign-in page, click on the Activate on Your Phone option.
3. Visit the Peacock TV Activation Website from you device. You can also scan the QR code to do this if you are on a Smartphone.
4. Finally ,enter the Activation code provided and click on the Continue Button. Peacock TV will be automatically activated on your device.
Install Peacock TV on Firestick from a Smartphone or Computer
1. Firstly, visit the Official Amazon Website from a smartphone or computer.
2. Then click the Sign In button on the top of the screen and sign in with the same Amazon account that you are using on your Firestick device.
3. Once you have signed into your account, type Peacock TV in the search bar and search for it.
4. Further select the Peacock TV from the search results.
5. Then, click on the Get button on the App info page.
6. Now, the next screen will show a list of devices signed into the Amazon account. Select your Firestick device from the list and the Peacock TV app will be automatically installed on your device.
Wrapping Things Up
In this article, we have discussed a couple of ways in which you can install the Peacock TV app on your Amazon Firestick device. For more cool Tech-related articles, visit our blog.