Xfinity Stream is one of the popular streaming platform available in the USA. In the app, you will get access to thousands of movies and TV shows. It is a subscription-based platform that starts at $70.99 per month. The app is available for Android and iOS smartphones. If you have any casting device connected to your TV, you can easily Chromecast the Xfinity Stream app.
Xfinity Stream app has a built-in Cast icon. With that, you can easily cast the Xfinity Stream video contents from your smartphone to any Chromecast device. On the website too, Xfinity has a built-in Cast icon. So. all you need is an active Xfinity subscription account.
How to Chromecast Xfinity Stream app Using Smartphones?
You can use this method to cast Xfinity Stream using Android and iPhone.
(1) Connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(2) Open the Xfinity Stream app on your smartphone.
(3) The Cast icon will appear on the top of the screen. Tap on it.
(4) Now, your Chromecast device will appear. Select the device by clicking on it.
(5) Now, the Cast icon will be shaded indicating that the cast is successfully done.
(6) Then, you can watch the video content on your TV.
How to Chromecast Xfinity Stream Using PC?
If you are using Xfinity Stream on PC, you can use the below steps to cast the content to the TV.
(1) Connect your PC to the same WiFi connection as your Chromecast.
(2) Go to the Xfinity Stream website and sign in with your subscribed account.
(3) On the website, the Cast icon will appear in two locations.
- The icon will appear on the Home page, left to the Search bar.
- When streaming a video, the Cast icon will appear on the top right of the screen.
(4) You can click on either of these two Cast icons to connect to the Chromecast.
(5) Clicking the icon will display the list of casting devices.
(6) Choose your Chromecast device, the video will appear on your TV.
If you are facing any trouble in casting, then try resetting your Chromecast device and then try casting it.
With these two methods, you can cast all the Xfinity Stream content to your Chromecast device as long as both devices are connected to the same WiFi network. Now, watch all the Xfinity Stream on the big screen with the Chromecast device.