Twitter is one of the most used social media platforms in the world. If you are joining the Twitter or you created a new Twitter page to promote your business, you need to share your Twitter profile URL to your friends and ask them to follow you. For that, you need to find your Twitter URL and copy-paste them on all other platforms.
We all know that Twitter has both a smartphone app and a website. On the website, the URL will be displayed on top of the browser and you can easily copy-paste the URL. But in smartphones, there will be no URL available. You need to follow some specific steps to get things right.
How to Find Twitter URL?
(1) Open the Twitter app on your smartphone and sign with your profile.
(2) Click the Hamburger icon on the top left corner.
(3) Tap on the Profile option.
(4) Now, your Twitter profile will appear. Click the three-dotted icon on the top right of the screen.
(5) Tap on the Share button.
(6) Now, different sharing apps will appear. Choose the app that you want to share your Twitter URL.
(7) If you want to copy your URL, click the Copy to clipboard option. The URL will be copied to your clipboard and you can paste it anywhere you want.
Note: The share option is not available on the iOS Twitter app.
In websites, you can copy-paste your Twitter URL from the search bar.
Why Twitter URL is important?
If you don’t know how to find your Twitter URL, you will ask your friend to search your username on Twitter and ask them to send a follow request. But, if you have your Twitter account URL, you can send the URL to your friends. Clicking the URL will direct them to your Twitter profile and anyone can follow you with ease. This works great when you are creating a new account on Twitter.
In this way, you can copy and share your Twitter URL with your friends to gain followers. In the same way, you can share other’s Twitter account URL too. A lot of features like these on Twitter goes unnoticed. These features are available only to ease our manual work. Know how to use these features and gain followers.