UFC is a treat to all martial arts enthusiasts and it refers to the Ultimate Fight Championship. The UFC brings plenty of MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) events throughout the year. It involves several sporting divisions for both men and women. There are many platforms to watch the events. The best among them is the UFC app for streaming UFC events. The UFC app streams live events and it has a schedule for upcoming matches. It provides results for the matches. You have to get the UFC app on the Firestick device to watch the UFC events.
How to Watch UFC on Firestick
To watch the UFC matches live with the UFC app, there is no way around getting a UFC Fight Pass. You make sure to visit the UFC Fight Pass Website and sign up for an account if you don’t have one. The monthly pass costs $9.99 and the Annual Pass costs $95.99.
1. Start the Firestick device and hover to the FireStick home screen.
2. Select the Find tab and then click on the Search option.
3. Enter UFC in the search and select the UFC app from the search results.
4. select Get to install the UFC app on the Firestick.
5. Choose Open to launch the UFC app on Firestick.
6. On the UFC home screen, click on the Account avatar in the top right corner and Log in with your UFC fight pass subscription account.
7. Finally, you can watch all the UFC matches, including PPV live events with the UFC app on Firestick.
Related: How to Watch UFC on Roku
Alternative Method to Watch UFC on Firestick
The alternative way to stream UFC events on Firestick device is the ESPN app. ESPN app offers the UFC events live streaming and the ESPN app is available in the Amazon App Store for free installation. You will need an ESPN plus subscription account to watch PPV events on the ESPN app, so if you don’t have an account, visit the ESPN + Website and make a subscription. The ESPN+ subscription costs $6.99 per month and $69.99 per year. You can cancel the subscription anytime if you want.
1. Go back to the Firestick home screen.
2. Now, click on the Find tab and choose the Search icon.
3. Enter ESPN using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
4. Select the ESPN App from the search results.
5. Further, click Get to install the app from the Amazon App Store.
6. Select Open to launch the ESPN app on your Firestick device.
7. Finally, log in to ESPN + Account and watch UFC PPV events live on Amazon Firestick.
Related: How to Watch UFC on Apple TV
UFC events are always enthralling to stream on the TV. If you are in the United States, then both methods will work just fine for you. In case you are anywhere else in the world, your best option is to watch UFC with the UFC app as ESPN + is geo-restricted to the US. If you have any issues and feedback for the above guide, please mention them in the comments below. For more amazing tech-related articles, visit our blog.