Fuse is a popular and on-demand video streaming service launched by Fuse Media, LLC. This platform allows you to access all the contents of Fuse Media brands and so many extensive original contents, documentaries, movies, and so on. In addition, it presents you lot of popular reality and lifestyle shows. The app is compatible with streaming devices like Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, and you can also get the app for free. In this article, we are going to show you how to get Fuse on Apple TV.
Fuse Subscription Plans
|Monthly Plan||$ 1.99 per month with Limited Ads|
|Yearly Plan||$ 19.99 per year with Limited Ads|
Before entering into the steps to get Fuse on Apple TV, visit the official webpage of Fuse and get an active subscription for any of the plans mentioned above.
How to Install Fuse on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV.
2. Navigate to Apps Store.
3. Click on the Search menu on the top-left corner.
4. Type and search for the Fuse app.
5. Locate the app and tap on the Download or Install button.
6. Once the Fuse app gets fully downloaded, you can launch it on your TV and log in using your account credentials.
Related: How to Add and Stream FYI on Apple TV [Possible Ways]
Alternative Method to Stream Fuse on Apple TV
Airplay Fuse on Apple TV
1. Go to the Fuse app on your iOS device.
2. Play any favorite content.
3. Now, click the Airplay icon in the media player.
4. Choose your Apple TV on the list.
5. Now, you can watch the content playing on your iOS device on your Apple TV.
Related: How to add and Watch Funimation on Apple TV [2 Ways]
The above-mentioned methods will help you to get Fuse on Apple TV. Fuse is one of the leading entertainment media brands. So follow the procedure without skipping any steps and enjoy watching all the popular old and new content in this popular streaming service. If you have any questions or doubts about this topic, kindly let us know in the comments.