Hotstar is a popular and dominant OTT platform in recent times. It brings popular stories from Disney, Marvel Studios, Pixar, and Star Wars to your streaming device screen with ultra HD and 4K resolution. Indian users get access to all the Disney movies in languages, including Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi. In addition, you’ll get access to 100,000 hours of popular movies and TV series with its premium subscription, including shows from Showtime, Fox, and HBO. In this article, we’ll show you how to Chromecast Hotstar.
Hotstar service includes adaptive video streaming technology. It works well on both mobile and Wi-Fi networks. As a user, you can manually select the quality of the video as you like. In this app, you can easily search and watch any content you want to watch by using its Search Menu, and the downloading speed will be very fast. It offers all the highly rated and big-scale TV content and popular blockbuster movies in 7 Indian languages like Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi, Marathi, and Bengali.
How to Chromecast Hotstar
There are different ways to cast Hotstar to your smart TV, and this section discusses the same in brief.
- Using Smartphone
- From PC/Laptop
- Connect Chromecast device to your TV.
- Make sure your Chromecast device and Smartphone/PC/Laptop are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Steps to Chromecast Hotstar using Smartphone
By downloading the Hotstar app on your Smartphone, you get the option to cast it to your Chromecast device. Let us see the steps,
2. Now, you shall Sign-up or Sign-in using the account credentials.
3. Select to stream your favorite video on Hotstar.
4. Click on the Cast icon in the Notification panel.
5. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
6. Within a few seconds, you could see your smartphone screen on your TV screen.
Related: How to Chromecast TVOne in All Possible Ways Easily
Steps to Chromecast Hotstar Using PC/ Laptop
1. Open to Chrome browser on your PC/Laptop.
2. Go to the official Hotstar webpage.
3. Login using your account credentials.
4. Play your favorite video in Hotstar.
5. Tap on three dots in the top left corner of the Chrome browser and select the Cast option.
6. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
7. Within a few seconds, you can see your PC/Laptop screen on your TV screen.
Related: How to Chromecast ESPN to TV Screen [2 Methods]
These are all the possible methods to Chromecast Hotstar. Follow any these without skipping any steps and watch popular contents Hotstar such as The Resident, Billions, Only Murders in the Buildings, Y: The Last Man, GOT (Game of Thrones), Loki, Succession, Loki, The NEVERS, Just Beyond, and more interesting series, movies, and TV shows. If you have any issues following the above methods, do let us know in the comment section.