Amazon Prime is one of the best Streaming services available in the market. It has plenty of movies and TV shows to stream. With Amazon Prime, you can watch the latest movies and web series if you have a Prime subscription. Prime Video is available for all streaming devices including most of the smart TVs as well. If you are owning a Toshiba Smart TV, you can install Amazon Prime Video depending on the model you are using.
How to Install Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba Smart TV?
Toshiba Smart TVs has different models which runs on various OS. Here are the top three models:
- Toshiba Smart TV that runs on Android OS
- Toshiba Smart TV Fire TV Edition
- Non-Smart TV but with an HDMI port
How to Install Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba Smart TV that runs on Android OS?
Mostly, all Android devices comes pre-installed with Amazon Prime. If you are not able to find, then install it with the steps below:
1. Open Google Play Store on your smart TV.
2. Search for Amazon Prime and select it.
3. Click on the Download button to download and install it on your smart TV.
4. Open the app on your TV. A code will appear on the TV make a note of it.
5. Now open a browser on your PC or phone and go to amazon.com/code.
6. Log in to your account and enter the code you see on the TV.
Your account will now get logged in on your TV. Start streaming your favorite movies.
How to Install Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba Fire TV Version?
Most of the Toshiba Smart TV is running on Fire OS. Fire OS is a product of Amazon and it is obvious that Amazon Prime is a pre-installed app. But incase if it is not available, then follow the steps below to install it.
1. Go to the Apps section from your home screen.
2. On the app section, select Movies and TVs.
3. Select the Prime Video App and click “Get Free” to Download the application.
4. The Prime video app will now appear on your home screen. Open the application.
5. You will see a code. Go to amazon.com/code on your PC or Android and enter the code to login.
You can now stream your favorite movies on Toshiba Fire TV edition.
Amazon Prime on Toshiba Non Smart TV
You need the support of an external device to watch prime videos. Without an external device, you can’t stream on a non-smart TV.
- You can use Firestick, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, or any other streaming device.
- Insert the device on the HDMI port of the TV.
- Set up the device for WiFi connectivity.
- Install the Prime Video app (on streaming devices like Firestick, Roku, Apple TV) or cast the prime video contents (on Casting devices like Chromecast).
With these devices, you can make your non-smart TV into a smarter one. The above are the three different types of Toshiba TV and the ways to stream Amazon Prime on Toshiba Smart TV. If you are facing any issues, ask us in the comment section.