Amazon Prime is the most popular streaming service available in the streaming world. It has plenty of movies and TV shows to stream. With Amazon Prime, you can watch the latest movies and web series if you have a Prime subscription. Prime Video is available for all streaming devices, including most smart TVs as well. If you own a Toshiba Smart TV, you can install Amazon Prime Video depending on the model you are using.
Amazon Prime Video requires the Amazon Prime Membership for sign-in. You can get the additional benefits with the Prime Membership. The Prime Membership costs
How to Get Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba Smart TV
Toshiba Smart TVs have different models which run on various OS. Here are the top three models:
- Toshiba Smart TV that runs on Android OS
- Toshiba Smart TV Fire TV Edition
- Non-Smart TV but with an HDMI port
How to Install Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba Smart TV that runs on Android OS
Mostly, all Android devices come pre-installed with Amazon Prime. If you are not able to find it, then install it with the steps below:
1. Open Google Play Store on your smart TV.
2. Search for Amazon Prime and select it.
3. Click the Download button to download and install it on your smart TV.
4. Open the Amazon app on your TV, and an Activation code will appear on the TV.
5. Now, open the web browser on your PC or phone and go to the Amazon Website [amazon.com/code].
6. Log in to your Amazon account and enter the Activation code you see on the TV.
Your account will now get logged in on your TV. Start streaming your favorite movies. You can get the Amazon Prime Video on the Samsung Smart TV and stream the movies.
How to Install Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba Fire TV Version
Most of the Toshiba Smart TV is running on Fire OS. Fire OS is a product of Amazon, and it is obvious that Amazon Prime is a pre-installed app. But in case it is not available, then you can install the app from the Amazon App Store.
1. Go to the Apps section from your home screen.
2. On the app section, select Movies, and TVs.
3. Select the Prime Video App and click Get to download the application.
4. The Prime video app will now appear on your home screen. Open the application.
5. You will see a code. Go to the Amazon Website [amazon.com/code] on your PC or Android and enter the code to log in.
You can now stream your favorite movies on Toshiba Fire TV Edition.
How to Stream Amazon Prime on Toshiba Non-Smart TV
You need the support of an external device to watch prime videos. Without an external device, you can’t stream on a non-smart TV.
- You can use Firestick, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, or any other streaming device.
- Insert the device into the HDMI port of the TV.
- Set up the device for WiFi connectivity.
- Install the Prime Video app (on streaming devices like Firestick, Roku, and Apple TV) or cast the prime video contents (on Casting devices like Chromecast).
With these devices, you can make your non-smart TV into a smarter one. Whenever the Amazon Prime app is not working on the smart TV, you have to verify the internet connection and restart the smart TV. If you are facing any issues, please mention them in the comment section.