Checking the weather condition before leaving the house will always help us be safe. There are a lot of weather apps available to get accurate weather information. CARROT Weather is one of the powerful weather apps available for Android and iOS devices. The app gives accurate and detailed weather data that helps you find forecasts hourly and daily. The app comes with a customizable widget and weather time machine. Your personal location is not leaked to anybody. CARROT’s UI is simple to understand, and the crisp-witted dialogues and animations add spark to your day. Further, you can also get the weather for any location up to 70 years in the past. Viewing anything from your wrist is very comfortable from this beautifully minimalist weather app. As CARROT Weather is available for Apple Watch, you can get the weather information right from your wrist.
How to Install CARROT Weather on Apple Watch
1. On your watchOS, press the Digital Crown to see the home screen.
2. Tap the App Store and tap on Search.
3. Now, scribble or dictation to input CARROT Weather. Then, navigate down and find the app.
4. Further, click on the CARROT Weather app to open the app’s description.
5. Next, tap Price and make your payment.
6. When prompted, double click the right side button to download and install the CARROT Weather app on Apple Watch.
Related: How to Change App Layout on Apple Watch [Quick Ways]
How to Install CARROT Weather on Apple Watch from iPhone
Before going with the steps, pair your iPhone with your Apple Watch.
1. Launch the Watch app from the apps section of your iPhone.
2. Tap on the My Watch tab.
3. Now, you will get a list of available apps for the Apple Watch. Scroll down to find the CARROT Weather app from the list.
4. Once you found, tap Install, which is given next to the CARROT Weather app.
5. Now, the app will be installed on your Apple Watch.
6. You can start checking the weather from the CARROT Weather app.
Related: How to Use Pedometer on Apple Watch to Count the Steps
The Premium version of the CARROT Weather app gives features like weather data sources, notifications, customization, widgets, and Apple Watch complications. The Premium Ultra gives features like rain, lightning, storm cell notifications, weather maps widget, and quick data source switching. Premium subscription costs $4.99 per month and $19.99 per annum, While Premium Ultra costs $9.99 per month and $39.99 per annum. Install the app on your Apple Watch to stay alert from heavy rain and sunny. If you found this article was helpful, comment to us below.