A lot of us love to sing songs along with the original music track. But finding the music isn’t that easy. As a result, Karaoke apps came into play, and they let you sing your favorite song along with the tune. You can sing alone or with your friends as well. A Karaoke app offers many features like making your own album, a studio recording with sound effects, sync voice with the tune, and more. You will find lots of Karaoke apps on the Play Store and App Store. If you are about to conduct a party at home and want to play karaoke from the big screen, it is possible with the help of Chromecast. It is the best device to play media on the big screen. So, you can go head to Chromecast Karaoke apps to sing the tune in front of your TV.
How to Chromecast Karaoke Apps to TV
There are different Karaoke apps available. However, not all of them are Chromecast compatible, while some are. So, here we have discussed the procedure to Chromecast both apps.
- Android or iOS Smartphone
- Smart TV with HDMI port
- Strong WiFi connection
- Chromecast device
- Chromecast compatible Karaoke app
Method 1: Chromecast Karaoke Apps with Cast Option
1. First, connect your Chromecast and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Chromecast compatible Karaoke app from Play Store or App Store. Ex. Karaoke Time.
3. Launch the app and Sign in if required.
4. Click the Cast icon from the app screen.
5. Further, choose your Chromecast device name.
6. Once the connection between TV and Phone is established, you can play the music and listen to the same on your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. If you want to stop the casting, click the Cast button again and select Disconnect.
Related: How to Chromecast Discord to TV [Quick Guide]
Method 2: For Karaoke Apps Not Compatible with Cast Option
If the Karaoke app you use is not compatible with Chromecast, you can use the Google Home app to Chromecast the app. Before that, connect your smartphone and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
2. Select the Chromecast device you want to mirror the Karaoke app.
3. Click on Cast my screen option.
4. Further, select the Cast screen option.
5. Click Start Now to start the casting and launch the Karaoke app.
6. Click on the Stop Mirroring option to stop mirroring the screen.
Related: How to Chromecast FYI Channel to TV [Easy Methods]
You will find more than 100 million Karaoke on different Karaoke apps. They even help you to create your own album. Some of the best Karaoke apps are Karaoke Time, Smule, Karaoke, Kara Tube, StarMaker, Karaoke Lite, and more. Using this app, you can share the music cover with your friend and family members. Further, the apps also provide a Disney album to sing some Disney movie songs. Hope, this article guided you to Chromecast Karaoke app easily. If any questions regarding this article, comment below.