If you are fascinated to watch Science Channel shows from your big screen, you shall get Science Channel GO. It is the TV everywhere service with which you can now watch Science Channel on Apple TV. In this quick guide, we’ll show you how to download and activate Science Channel on your Apple TV. Discovery Communication launched the channel, and you will find many interesting and informative science-related content. The popular genres include technology, space, animal science, prehistory, etc. The dedicated app will help you to gain scientific knowledge and explore mysterious things around the world.
With Science Channel, you can catch all the latest episodes, classic and hit tv shows. This channel helps you stay up-to-date with the latest tech news in a more fun way. Currently, it is used by 80 million users. Let us explore all the possible ways to install and access Science Channel on Apple TV in detail!
How to Install Science Channel on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV, and check it has a stable internet connection.
2. Click App Store on your Apple TV’s home screen.
3. Now, click on the Search bar in the top left corner.
4. Type Science Channel Go and choose the app in the search result.
5. Finally, tap on the Install button to get the Science Channel app.
Science Channel on Apple TV – Activation Steps
1. Once the app installation is finished, open it.
2. An activation code will be shown on your Apple TV’s screen, note down it.
3. Visit this Science Channel’s activation website (www.sciencechannel.com/activate) and enter the activation code.
4. After that, relaunch the Science Channel app.
5. That’s it. Now you can watch Science Channel content.
Related: How to Add and Watch Lifetime on Apple TV [Easy Ways]
- Go to Settings on your Apple TV.
- Scroll down and select Airplay and HomeKit.
- Turn on Airplay mode by enabling the toggle bar.
Steps to watch Science Channel on Apple TV
1. It is vital to ensure your iPhone and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install and launch Science Channel on your iPhone.
3. Then go to Control Center and click on Screen Mirroring.
4. Choose your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
5. Enter the AirPlay code that appears on your Apple TV screen in your iPhone.
5. Now, you can watch the content on the Apple TV screen.
[Note: To stop Screen Mirroring, go to Control Center > Screen Mirroring > Stop Mirroring]
Related: How to Get Pluto TV on Apple TV [Two Methods]
Popular Contents To Watch on Science Channel
- What on earth
- Sci-Fi Science: Physics of the Impossible
- How It’s Made
- MYSTERIOUS OF THE ABANDONED
- Stuff You Should Know
- EGYPT’s UNEXPLAINED FILES
- ENGINEERING CATASTROPHES
- THE PLANETS AND BEYOND
- UNDERGROUND MARVELS
So these were all the possible ways to watch Science Channel on Apple TV. Explore real science and technology by installing this useful application on your Apple TV. Try any of the methods as discussed, and let us know your feedback and your favorite show on Science Channel Go in the comment section below.