MX Player is one of the popular media player apps to watch live TV shows, movies, and a lot more content. It can access local storage for streaming the videos offline. The app provides all the streaming tools for a better streaming experience. It also offers subtitles for streaming. You can also Chromecast MX Player and enjoy streaming the movies on your TV screen.
MX Player holds hyper-competitive space in media streaming. This app supports almost all video extensions. It also has Kids lock to restrict access to streaming options. Some of the popular extensions that this app supports are MP4, WEBM, XVID, WMV, MPEG, DIVX, MKV, AVI, FLV, MOV, and more.
List of Methods to Chromecast MX Player
- Android Smartphone
- Windows/Mac PC
Screen Mirroring MX Player from Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Chromecast device and Android mobile to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch Google Home App on your Android mobile.
4. Tap-on Cast screen/ audio option.
5. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
Now you can play and watch your favorite videos in MX Player on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related: How to Stream MX Player on Firestick
Chromecast MX Player from iOS
1. Make sure that the Chromecast and the iOS device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your mobile, install and launch the Localcast app.
3. Now, open MX Player on your iPhone and play any video.
4. Click 3 vertical dots on the top-left corner and select Tools in the menu.
5. Choose Share and select the Localcast app in the list.
6. The video will play on the Local cast app and you’ll be able to see the list of available Chromecast devices.
7. Now, choose your Chromecast device in the list and stream the videos on the TV.
[Note: The above steps are also applicable for Android devices]
Related: How to Chromecast Plex Media Player
Chromecast from Windows/Mac
The MX Player can be cast to the TV using the Google Chrome browser. There must be a common internet connection between the PC and Chromecast device.
1. Connect the Chromecast device to your smart TV and launch your Windows/Mac PC.
2. Go to the Google Chrome browser and open the MX Player website.
3. Click the three vertical dots in the top left corner and choose the Cast option.
4. Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
5. Within a few seconds, the website screen will be cast on your smart TV screen, and then you can play and watch your favorite videos.
The MX Player app continues to be one of the market-leading apps with cutting-edge technology and product innovation. It also offers the share option to send music and video files to others. If you have any queries regarding Chromecast MX Player, do let us know in the comment section below.