VRV is the ultimate anime streaming platform. It includes shows from Boomerang, Cartoon Hangover, Crunchyroll, Hidive, Mondo, Rooster Teeth, VRV Select, and many more. The app gives the crowded nature of the live streaming industry. On this app, you can find a collection of old movies and original shows that will surely keep you longing for more. The app is very easy to use, and you can stream the shows for free with a few ads. If you want to get ad-free streaming, you can subscribe to the channel you want, and the price ranges from $2.49/month to $4.99/month. You can also go for the value subscription, which costs $9.99/month. Casting is very easy as the VRV app has an in-built casting feature. If you love to watch the shows on the big screen, you can Chromecast the VRV app to your TV.
How to Chromecast VRV to TV
VRV can be cast in two ways.
- From Smartphone
- From PC
- A smartphone with VRV app installed or PC
- Chromecast device
- A strong internet connection
- TV with an HDMI port
- VRV Premium or free trial account
- Connect your Chromecast device to the TV’s HDMI port.
- Ensure that both devices are connected to the same network connection.
Related: Two simple methods to Chromecast ESPN content
Steps to Chromecast VRV to the TV from Smartphone
VRV app is available on both Android and iOS. You can install the app from the respective app store.
1. Launch the VRV app on your Android or iPhone.
2. Login with your VRV subscribed account credentials.
3. Tap the Cast icon from the right corner of the screen.
4. Now, your smartphone will look for available devices. From the list of devices shown, select your Chromecast device.
5. When casting is done successfully, you can play any video to watch on Chromecast.
6. If you want to stop casting, click on the Cast icon and select Stop Casting.
Steps to Chromecast VRV to the TV from PC
1. Launch Google Chrome on your PC/Laptop.
2. Visit https://vrv.co and click Login.
3. Provide your account credentials in the required box.
4. Once signed in successfully, click the Customize icon from the top right corner of the screen.
5. Click the Cast menu from the options available.
6. Further, select your Chromecast device.
7. Now, you can play any video to watch it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related: Best Chromecast Apps to enjoy streaming more content on your TV.
All the channels available on VRV offer you thousands of shows in different categories. You can watch anime shows, horror movies, shows related to technology and science, E-sports, and many more from this app. Overall, VRV is an all-in-one app. With the procedure given in this article, you can Chromecast VRV to TV without any mistake. In case of any queries, comment below.