Audible has the world’s largest collection of audiobooks, audio shows, and original series. It read your favorite books and hence is the best source for those who find time to listen to the book. Audible has a 30-day free trial and is available for $14.95/mo. Whether Audible isn’t your choice or you don’t want Audible to renew your membership, it’s better to cancel the subscription. So just like purchasing, you shall cancel Audible subscription. It is fairly a simple process if you follow the section below.
How to Pause Audible Membership?
If you don’t want to cancel the membership right now, then you shall consider pausing it. Audible supports pausing the subscription for up to three months. During this period you will not receive any credits.
- Make sure to sign in to your Audible account.
2. Select My Account for the first question.
3. Under Tell us more drop-down, select Pause Membership.
4. Finally, choose Chat, Phone, or Email option to send the request for pausing the membership.
How to Cancel Audible Subscription?
If you no longer want to listen to Audible, then here is all you need to cancel your subscription.
Important! Currently, an Audible subscription can be canceled only from the desktop platform.
1. Primarily, you shall need to launch a web browser on your desktop or on your smartphone browser.
2. Visit the official website of Audible (https://audible.com/account-details)
3. Make sure you are in the Account Settings section of Audible.
4. Otherwise, click on your Hi,(user name) link to choose Account Settings.
5. Click on View Membership Details option under Your Account section.
6. Now, select the Cancel My Membership button just below Your Membership column.
7. The next window will show you the unused credits that you will lose upon canceling the subscription.
- Choose between No thanks, continue canceling if you still want to end the subscription.
- If you have decided to use Audible, then select the Keep Membership button.
Related: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription?
Try This Way! Cancel Audible Subscription over Phone
Ask for help with the customer support team to cancel your Audible subscription.
- Just dial 1(888) 283-5051 and login to your credentials. When a customer representative responds, you shall ask them to cancel the subscription.
Viola! Canceling your subscription takes just two minutes of time. Comment below if in case of any complications or clarification.