Whatsapp is one of the most popular communication tools. It is a free application that allows users to chat and make calls over the internet. You can send photos, videos, documents, links, and much more on Whatsapp. This app is available for Android, iPhone, Windows, and also as a web version on browsers. If you are using an Apple Watch, you can receive Whatsapp notification as there is no native application available. You can also use third-party apps to use Whatsapp.
How to Use WhatsApp on Apple Watch?
As mentioned earlier, you can receive Whatsapp notifications by default. If you are not receiving any notifications, then follow the steps below to enable Whatsapp notifications on your device.
How to Enable WhatsApp Notifications on Apple Watch?
1. On your iPhone, go to Settings and then tap on the Notifications section.
2. Scroll down in the Notifications section and tap on the WhatsApp.
3. You will find the Allow Notification toggle button. Tap on it to turn it on.
4. Enable “Notification Center“, “Lock Screen” and “Banner” alerts options by clicking on the checkbox.
After enabling these options, you have to enable notifications on your watch app. Follow the steps below:
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Go to Notifications.
3. Scroll down and enable notifications corresponding to Whatsapp.
After enabling this option, you will receive Whatsapp notifications on your Apple Watch.
Note: Apart from receiving notifications, you can send quick replies to the messages received. You can edit the quick replies on your Watch app.
How to Use WhatsApp on Apple Watch using Third-party app?
1. Go to App Store on your Apple Watch and download any of the above apps.
2. Open the app on your watch. It will display a QR code.
3. Head to WhatsApp on your mobile and go to Settings >> WhatsApp >> Desktop/Web >> Scan QR code.
4. Scan the QR code on your watch and start using it on your Apple Watch.
Like using Whatsapp web on your browser, you can use Whatsapp on your watch.
Related: How to Use Whatsapp on two phones?
If you are fine with just receiving notifications and sending quick replies, then you can use the first method. If you want to use all the full-fledged service, then use the second method.
Comment your feedback in the below section.