Starz is an American Premium TV cable and satellite network. It offers thousands of classics and the latest movies. Along with this, it brings various original and acquired TV shows, series, etc. It costs $8.99/month with a 7-days free trial. Further, Starz is accessible from various service providers like YouTube, Hulu Plus Live TV. It is available officially for Apple TV, Amazon Prime, and Roku TV, etc. If you are no longer require to use Starz, then you can cancel your Starz subscription. No matter how you subscribed to Starz subscription, you can cancel it at any time you want. And this article will help you with it.
Cancel Starz Subscription?
There is more than one way exist to cancel a Starz subscription. Follow the steps given under each section to cancel it.
How to Cancel Starz Subscription Online?
Step 1: On a web browser on a computer or smartphone, visit the Starz website (https://www.starz.com/us/en/). Log in to your account. Or choose the option, Have Starz and Starz Streaming. Log in to your account, which you want to cancel.
Step 2: Click on the Settings on the top-right corner. Or choose the Subscriptions on the bottom of the page under the Account section.
Step 3: Then choose Subscription.
Step 4: Click Cancel My subscription. And then provide the reason.
Step 5: Follow the on-screen instructions. Then continue cancellation by confirming it.
Cancel Starz Subscription on Android & iPhone – Web Browser
As far as canceling the Starz subscription from the Android or iPhone, you have to follow the below steps.
Open any of the web browsers on either of your smartphones.
On Android phone
- Tap the 3 dotted menu on the top-right corner.
- Then tap Request Desktop Site.
- Tap and hold the refresh bar.
- Then choose the Request Desktop Site.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Settings >> Subscription >> Cancel.
Then follow the on-screen instructions.
Using iTunes on iPhone
The steps below will work if you have subscribed to Starz using iTunes.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your profile name at the top of the page.
- Then choose iTunes and App Store. Then tap your Apple ID at the top.
- Enter your password if asked.
- Then choose Subscriptions >> Starz >> Cancel Subscriptions.
Using Play Store on Android Phone
If you have purchased Starz via Play Store, then canceling it requires the following steps.
- Open the Play Store.
- Tap the three-dotted menu option.
- Then choose the Subscriptions.
- Select the Star subscription and choose Manage subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
Over Phone or Email
To end the Starz subscription, you can call Starz customer care service and then ask them to cancel your subscription on your behalf. Their live support number is 1-855-247-9175.
You can also end the subscription by sending a cancellation request email to Starz ([email protected]). You have to provide all the mandatory information like account details, name, etc.
How to Cancel Starz Subscription on Amazon Prime?
- Go to the official website of Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/) or open the Amazon app.
- Then log in to your Prime Account with which you have subscribed to Starz.
- On the left panel, choose Your Account.
- Then, choose Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Prime Video Channels.
- Then, click on the Cancel Channels link for Starz under the Actions column.
- Tap Confirm cancellation. Or Turn off Auto-renewal of the Starz subscription.
Note: If you have subscribed to Starz through Hulu Plus Live TV or YouTube TV, you can cancel it on the respective app.
Tip: Learn to cancel Hulu subscription.
So these are the ways by which you can cancel your Starz subscription. We hope that was a useful session for you. If you have any queries, you shall leave a comment below, and we shall address them.