Unlike mobile phones or tablets, smartwatches don’t have that much storage. Each Apple Watch series comes with different storage capacities ranging from 8 GB to 32 GB. We might not have enough space to enjoy all our favorite content. So we have to delete various applications for new content. Your smartwatch itself will give info related to the amount of storage used and the remaining space left in the device. However, if we want to download any additional content, we may need to delete apps on Apple Watch, and we have brought you this workaround.
Steps to check Apple Watch storage:
- Press the digital crown on your Apple watch.
- Open settings and tap the General option.
- Choose the Usage section to view the used and available storage.
How to Delete Apps on Apple Watch
There are two ways to remove apps from the Apple Watch. You can remove it directly from the Watch or by using the Watch app on your paired iPhone.
Using Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown button on your Apple watch.
- If you have the apps in the grid layout, then tap and hold the app until all the apps start to jiggle. Click the x mark located above the app icon that you want to remove.
Note – If you’re using List layout, select the app that you want to remove >> swipe the app icon from right to left and then click the Delete icon.
- Confirm the process by selecting the Delete App option.
Using Watch App on Paired iPhone
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the My Watch section.
- Scroll down the screen to the INSTALLED ON APPLE WATCH section.
- Select the app that you want to get rid of.
- Turn off the “Show on Apple Watch” option.
You can delete or uninstall only the apps you installed via the app store. You can’t remove the apps that are pre-installed on the Watch. Make sure to update your Apple Watch for the latest features and security updates. Hope, this workaround would have helped you with the necessary information that you’re looking for.