Apple TV is an excellent streaming device that lets you stream all the media content in 4K HDR quality. It supports a wide range of streaming apps like YouTube TV, Netflix, Hulu, ABC, and more. Further, it provides great pictures quality and plenty of welcome extras. We can find five generations of Apple TV. They come with a remote for easy navigation. Apple TV 4 and Apple TV 4K comes with the Siri remote, and the other generations come with the Apple TV remote. Further, while streaming any content, you may want to fast forward and rewind the movie or TV show. You can do this directly with the Apple TV remote. Check out this article to know how to fast forward on Apple TV using the remote.
How to Fast Forward on Apple TV using Siri Remote
1. First, turn on Apple TV and connect it to a Wifi network.
2. Select and play the content that you like to watch.
3. Now, press the Play/Pause button on the Siri Remote to stop playing.
4. Then, press and hold the right side of the touchpad to fast forward.
5. In case you want to rewind the show, press the left side of the touchpad.
6. When you reach the required spot, press the Play/Pause button again to play the video.
How to Fast Forward with Apple Remote
Fast-forwarding with the Apple remote is much easier. The Apple remote comes with the traditional trackpad for forward and rewind. All you have to do is just press and hold the right-side button on the Apple remote to fast forward and the left-side button of the remote to rewind the playing video.
How to Access Additional Options with the Siri Remote when Playing Audio on Apple TV
1. Launch the app that you like to select audio content from.
2. Select the content that you want to watch.
3. On the Siri remote, press the Play/Pause button.
4. Now, press down on the trackpad on the Siri remote to view the tracklist.
5. Swipe up on the trackpad to call up the More (…) icon.
6. The options will vary depending on what you are listening to.
Related: How to Use Apple TV Remote on Apple TV
Other than Siri remote, you can also use the Apple remote app with the 4th and 5th generations. Hope this guide helps you to fast forward and rewind on Apple TV. Post your queries in the comments section, if any.