Samsung has been the pre-eminent smart device manufacturers. It’s Galaxy Watch is one of the top-notch smartwatches. You can use it to stay connected for longer with the world. It is a smartwatch that gives you an analog watch-like experience. With Samsung Galaxy Watch, you can focus on your fitness goals like tracking exercise, heart rate, and 39 types of activities. Every Smart device needs some rest to function properly, whenever you are not using the watch, then turn off your Samsung Galaxy Watch.
You shall turn off Samsung Galaxy Watch to save some battery when not in use. Even otherwise if you face any issues, then turning it off and on fix it and your Galaxy Watch will work as earlier. If you are a new user or looking for the step-by-step procedure to turn it off, then we have heard you.
How to Turn Off Your Samsung Galaxy Watch?
Unlike turning on the Galaxy Watch, you cannot turn it off in one step. However, it doesn’t mean you have to carry out a series of steps as well. Here are the steps you need to carry out to turn off Galaxy Watch.
(1) Press and hold the Power or physical button available at the right side of the smartwatch.
(2) Click on the Power Off option on the display under Gear options.
(3) Wait for the Samsung logo to appear for a few seconds. The screen of the Samsung Galaxy watch will turn off.
Bonus! Try Restarting
If in case your Galaxy Watch is frozen or unresponsive, then you shall try restarting the watch. Here are the steps you should carry out.
(1) Press and hold the Home or Power button for more than 7 seconds.
(2) With this, the watch will restart itself.
Related: How to Turn on Fossil Smart Watch?
This way you can turn off the Samsung Galaxy smartwatch. It is important to turn off your watch whenever it is not in use. This will increase the watch performance. If you have any questions regarding the same, then leave a comment below.